Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Wait.dont go away,still here,just be back later.lol.

somehtingtoeat.jpg

Hi everyone,hope you all is having a good night.I am doing good here,better than yesterday.How ever,I am tired today for somereason,well,probllay due to the fact I got called in to go to work this moring,which was good,I didnt have to work from 4 to 8.lol.I get to watch my show that is getting ready to come on.That moddel show.I want to talk about something that doesnt bother me to much,and than again it does.I have this co worker at work,I dont think She likes me very much and I know your going to have people who dont like you.She is always saying somehting negative towards me,when She thinks She doesnt know I know what shes saying.It just really gets to me sometimes.She says stuff like,to the other co worker that does a btter job than me,not in thoes words,but something to that point.I do the best I can.Like this moring when I came into work and She was like,what took you so long to get here.I said,I had to get my Dad up,took me long enough to get Him up,She was like,oh,you just had to dress your face up,not in thoes words.lol.But She did say,you had to makeup on,I said,NO!!!!Than they was like,why couldnt your Mom bring you,I said,She wasnt home when I woke up.Than I went on about my Day.And get this,when She leaves,She doesnt really ever say buy to me unless I keep saying buy to Her.That is just plain rude,She will walk right pass by my,say by to everyone else and not me.I want to also mention something and dont want to ofend anyone here in J-land or out there who is reading this.One day,She asked me if I was predistest and I was like,what nerve,why would She ask me that?I said no,all my other co workers no I am not,I even told another lady that worked with me and I told Her what She asked me and She even said I wasnt.That just really hurts my feelings.Why people can be so mean like that.I try my best to get along with Her and I do,because its your job.I come in,say good moring,when I leave,I good by.I am always nice.I guess you have people like that in your part of the world who will act like that.Shoot,I even made Her a necklaess one time and I love doing that for everyone.I just wanted to get this all out,because it was getting on my nerves.I dont think She is the most riendlyest person to work with and let me tell you,there is another lady in there,I didnt get along with for so many years and I can get along with Her jsut fine,I know how to take Her.lol.Anyways,I need to get off of here,get a bite to eat and go watch my shows.It was so nice today,felt like summer again,but a cold front is comming.I want SNOW sooooooooo bad.lol.It just sometimes makes me feel like I am not a good person,feels like I dont have a good heart.I want to get along with everyone.At least try to.I am also mad because I cant get my Digtal Camra to upload the pics I want.Oh well.Other than that,I am doing ok.Yal have a nice night.I will be back later.Peaceout.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think every job has someone that has to act stupid and mean!! Really, I think every job has an opening for a true butt hole!!!! lol lol Don't you worry about her...she is the one that is acting dumb.
love ya,
carlene

Anonymous said...

I think you should stand behind her when she isn't looking and close one eye...put your fingers together like pinchers and pinch her head off while she isn't looking...LOL..just kidding...I hear ya some people can just make your day can't they!  I get to watch Lost tonight so am excited about that!!! I need to tag some tags and get them out too but was really busy today!!! Hugs, to you enjoy your show!! Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

If you don't mind a comment from a sassy old broad--you need to get a thick skin where this gal is concerned.Seems to me you are bending over backwards to befriend her.You need to ignore her remarks.Don't even speak to her or of her unless she can be civil-FIRST!!She does not deserve the time of day if she cannot put her best foot forward.
Believe me if she is ignored she will either find someone else to belittle or  do her best to be worthy of your friendship.As-it-should-be!!
~connie~

Anonymous said...

i love america's next top model and u act like u really need that girl to be your friend forget her cuz she aint that high and mighty she still answers to her bosses as well too so big deal forget it.

Anonymous said...

Hi mandy just wanted to say what the hell to the way people can be! If someone doesnt take to me i stick me nose in the air and say so what(do they really think there more special every one!!! Sorry love but you get this anywhere i get it down the school after loosing Laila But hey stuff em.  Just keep your head high and be proud of your self for who you are and not for what people see you as!!! Keep strong .xxxxx kerryanne at kerrys chaos

Anonymous said...

I have lots of people who are rude to me at work too.  Sometimes people take their misery out on others.  If you want to annoy her, just act super nice...lol
~*~Carolyn~*~