Tuesday, October 3, 2006

good day,turned into a bad day.

Things are not good here at all,this moring was a good day,untill on the way home,we got to talking about the past.I was talking about my couisn and it went down hill from there.Yes,Mom and I arent speaking.She even told me,She thought it would be best if I moved out.hwo knows.I cant take it anymore.Than She bought up some bad stuff from the past,and She was thinking I thought She was a bad Mom and She didnt do anything right.I never said that.I feel like I am always to blame for everything,than again,She thinks She is to blame,so,who knows.Than I got mad and I Said,I wasnt going on this trip,I dont want to go anywere I am not wanted.right now,I feel like I am not wanted,tears are about come down to my face.My boyfriend will be here to pick me up in a munite.I havent had anything to eat all day.Why cant She understand what I go through?She thinks its all my falt,that Dad and I are in this together.Its crazy.I just came back from talking with my thereapyst and well,it was a good talk from there.now all hell breaks loose and you know I dont curse if it is that bad.What does She want from me?She feels She cant say anything or do anything right with me,well,I feel the same way.I feel at falt for everything.Well,if She wants me to get my own place and move out,well,if I have to do that,well,than I cant be going on this trip.Who knows what more is going to happen.I will even look into getting into somehting.Than if I move out,ti will be HEr and Dad.I dont know what to do anymore.But I am going to get off of here,sit outside and wait for my ride.I will talk with you latter.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, honey, I don't know what else to tell you..   It's a mother/daughter thing, and I can sympathize with your mom, but I know how you are feeling too.  My daughter and I went through much the same thing.  We just could NOT get along no matter what we tried to talk about.  She is only 22, but since she has moved out, we get along so much better.  People say the reason we clash so much is because we are so much alike.

I hope things work out for you Mandy..   I know how tormented you are by all the chaos that goes on between you and your mom..

Hugs
Jackie

Anonymous said...

Wow, I don't know what to tell you.  I know that you both love each other.  Most cases mother/daughter scenarios just don't mix.  Maybe just time apart will mend somethings.

Anonymous said...

I do pray things will work out between you and your Mom...only you know how you feel and her too.  Try hard to work things out...hugs and many prayers...
Joyce

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((MANDY))))))))))))))) All of this manipulation and guilt tripping your mom does has to make you feel like the crazy one, when it's her issues.  Moving out would do wonders for you and her.  You can handle this.  I wouldn't go on the trip with her either.  She needs outside interests other than just you, and you need other friends and interests besides just her too.  It would really help.  I know this is enough to keep your nerves tore up, but I care.  Big hugs.
Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/WISHINGANDHOPING/
http://journals.aol.com/tsalagiprincess1/JumpingOffTheDeepEnd/

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry hun. I know it's so hard. Maybe it is best that you move out. So you can just visit and call your mom instead of living with her and fighting. Maybe you both need your space. Hugs to you.