Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Finally gotton my private journal working.

OnceUponATime_Amanda-vi.jpg

Hi all,

        Just wanted you all to know,I think I finally got my private journal to work,so,if I missed anyone and I know I have,someone by the name of ukgal?I will add and give you my link to my private journal.Anyone else who hasnt gotton it yet.I am still n ew to it,so,be patiences,I know,I am not a very patiecne person either.But just want to let you know.Thank you so much.I love you guys.If you want to snag any pics,feel free to do so.Just know,I am not a graffic desginer,would like to be one.We have some prety geart artests here in J-land.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Add me please =)

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love getting you hair done... I know that I do... I just cut all my hair off, it was past my bra strap, now it is above my shoulders... Everyone says it makes me look younger....LOL
Well I am being patient, just wanted you to know that I didn't get a link...
MaryAlice

Anonymous said...

It's me Lyn....

Anonymous said...

love your journal add me please...Molly

Anonymous said...

I'm patient too.  I got the link.  It just wasn't clickable.  I tried it.  Maybe I did something wrong.
Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/WISHINGANDHOPING/

Anonymous said...

I have not had the link.  Please do not take this the wrong way but I find your journal so hard to read with the blue writing against the black, it really hurts my eyes, perhaps you could write in a lighter colour?

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Just found your journal thru krissy. When you visit my journal you never leave your link. I love you picture here. now I can give ((((((((((hugs))))))))))) back and thank you for all you kind comments and visits. I enjoy them.

angelrose

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry, I am so behind Amanda...going to try hard to do catching up with you today...many hugs and love...please send me the link to your private journal again...love you!!!
Joyce