Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Peaceout till now.

Hi all,

     Hope you all are having a wodnerful evening.It is a nice night.I cant belive some places are already having snow.Bring it here.I love snow.My boyfriend thinks I am crazy.lol.They all blame it on me at work,if it snows.lol.Its been a long day today,actullay a long week and the week isnt even over yet.lol.All I feel like doing is taking a hot shower and going to sleep,after watching my shows.lol.Ok,someone mentioned a comment that Reba was still on,what chanel and what time?Thank you.I miss that show,along with the others.I am so stressed out right now.So much has been going on.Geting ready for this Fl trip,which,I am excited about going and than again, a little anixcous.lol.I guess you all know why.It iwas a little stressful this moring,way stressedout.But all in all,again,it turned out to be ok.I am jsut tottlay tired.Worn out.I think I am going to get into buying PSP.I found it at Bestbuy,but itsnt cheap.So,I am going to go to look at Target or Staples.Anyways,I am going to get off of here,get a shower and relax.How ever,my Sister and family is here for dinner.My Sister made dinner.Well,I hope you all have fun.I jsut wanted you all to know how special you mean to me.I care for all you guys and I pray for all of you.I know how much you all are in pain.I am hear for you.Peaceout.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just stoppin gby to wave at you.  I'm catching up on all my alerts and just now saw you and want you to know I haven't forgotten.  I'm just trying to read about a hundred different entries.  Write when you can.  I hope you get to use and enjoy PSP.  I want it myself! LOL  It isn't cheap.
Nelishia
http;//journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/WISHINGANDHOPING/

Anonymous said...

HAVE YOU TRIED TO GOOGLE : FREE PSP SHAREWARE? SOMETIMES YOU FIND FREE THINGS ON THERE!
TAKE CARE.
LOVE YA,
CARLENE

Anonymous said...

Get some rest, Mandy...

Big hugs to you!

jackie

Anonymous said...

Try to rest, hon. And by the way, when the snow comes, send me some. I love it too. We get snow in the mountains around us but not always in town.
Big hugs - and prayers too,
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK
       

Anonymous said...

go take a hot shower and rest. Hope you enjoyed your shows and you find Reba. It's almost mid week. I'm so tired I am going to sleep in a few. Have a great one.

Anonymous said...

Reba's on lifetime--4 times a day here in re-runs--check your local listings!

hugs,
Jaymi

Anonymous said...

I love snow too...love to drive in it...now how crazy is that??  Oh...love snow ball fights with hubby and the grandkids too...fun!  You sound tired tonight in this entry...I worry about you as much as you worry about me, just so you know.  Hope that dinner your sis cooked was a good one...many hugs and lots of love to you...Joyce