Monday, October 23, 2006

Sweet Dreams All!!!!!

Goodnight16-1.gif

Good evening yal,

               Hope its a good one.I know I have said I am starting up a private journal,I am thinking of putting it on hold till I get back from vaction,but who knows.lol.I am just really tired right now,my shoulder is killing me.Thought I had an app to see my Arthitis Doctor,but I dont,will have to make one when I get back.I wanted to thank you for helping me figuring out how to do a private journal.Maybe I will work on it tommrow.But right now,I just feel like crawling into my bed and going to sleep.I never really do that,usllay stay up late.But tonight,I am tired and tommrow I am getting my hair down.Woooooooooohooooooo.Maybe I will add a pic in here and let you all see.It will be a diffrent color than what I have now,which is brown.So,I am going to say goodnight for now and will be back tommrow.You never know with me.lol.Be safe.Peaceout.

minniesleepimjg.jpg

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweet dreams, hope that shoulder stops hurting soon. and have a wonderful trip. (((((hugs))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

I hope you slept well, I had to snag that tiger graphic, how cute...  MaryAlice

Anonymous said...

Worried about you...hope you get to have your shoulder checked soon...many hugs and love...private or not...I'm always here for you..
Joyce