Wednesday, October 4, 2006

What to do?What to do?

Hi all

     Just wanted to do an entry before I head out to work in a few hours.I really do not like working in the evening,you sit there and wait for the time to go by,than when your at work,you still lokking at the time.lol.But thats ok,today,I am by myself.I like it like that.I wanted to talk about a few things.Stil tension in the air between Mom and I.I really hate leaving things like the way they are,even when I go to work and wont See Her till tonight.It is really hard and I know you all have been so nice to me and giving me lots of advice and what to do.She just got back from my Sisters house and asked me if I was still going on the vaction and I said yes.Which I am kinda dreading,but,maybe things will be better.I dont know.But I am seriously thinking of sitting down tonight when I get home and write Her a note before She gets home,as I mentioned in the last entry,I always write Her a note to say GOodnight and I love HEr.It is ard and I cant take it anymore.I know She cares and love me,but,right now,were probllay not feeling that way towards eachother now.But I am hoping things will get better.So any advice on the letter would be much help.Thank you all so much for your kids words of love.They really do mean alot to me.Well,I better get off of here and get some more htings done.Stay out of trouble.lol.Just wanted to add before I leave,Mom and I are speaking again,so its all good for now.lol.I like what you said,Siennastarr,that Mother/daughter thing.lol.Thats funny.I have pics of the my brothers new baby and family,will try and put them in tonight.Ta Ta.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mandy.. My daughter and I used to do that.  Sometimes, it's just what you need to break the ice a bit.  Just tell her how you feel, and hopefully she will reply, and things will be easier for the two of you.. for a while.  Like I said before, this will probably be an ongoing thing between the two of you, until you move out on your own.  It's just that darn mother/daughter thing..

Hugs
Jackie

Anonymous said...

Hi
just catching up--not much to say--will write more on your next entry--hugs
(((((((((((((((((((((amanda)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Anonymous said...

Stopping by your jounal with great big hugs and a thank you for your understanding comment you posted in my journal.  Just know that things will one day be ok for the both of us.
Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/WISHINGANDHOPING/
http://journals.aol.com/tsalagiprincess1/JumpingOffTheDeepEnd/

Anonymous said...

I hope things go better with you and your mom. It`s just so hard having two women in the same house! Time apart would probably do wonders.
Hugs,
Penny

Anonymous said...

I sure hope things get better with you and your mom. I know they will. It's hard living under the same room sometimes. Hugs to you.

Anonymous said...

Love the pumpkin hugs!!  I am still in prayer that you and your Mom can work things out.  Really looking forward to those photos of the new baby...hope you have a great weekend...hugs and love,
Joyce