Thursday, October 26, 2006

I am in a pretty good mood this moring,dont ask why.lol.

flyinglady.jpg

Good moring all,

                Hope you all had a good sleep.I did myself.But I will go back to sleep for a little while,I think I got up to early.I am so used to getting up early now.But when Sat comes,I am not getting up early,I am hoping to sleep in,if I can.lol.Loos like it will be a nice day today.I still have so much to get ready for my trip.I am looking forward to just getting away.But I know I will miss my J-landers and my on line buddies.I am thankful for all of you who come here to read it and that you like my journal.That is a blessing to me,makes me smile.I never would of thought in a milion years,I would have a journal,not alone a private journal to.lol.Which am just begining at that.I will get there.I hope you all know you all are a blessing to me,each and everyone of you.I want to have some time and read some journals that I saved on my fave places.Maybe I can do that this weekend.Well,I am going to go back to be for a little bit.My throat feels kinda itchy.But,actullay,I have no pains today.My ankle was swolen last night,probllay due to walking to much.I have to remind myself that during Christmas,not get over whelmed and try to get everything done all at one time.Because last year,I did that and working,I couldnt walk one night and I had to call out of work because I was hurting with my legs.I hope it doesnt happend this year.Ok,I am off.Have a great day all.Be safe.Peaceout.One more thing before I go.I felt like I need to say,that I am not a psp,and all the wodnerful and beatiful graffics belong to the artests.There are so many of them,and just want to say thank you for the beatiful graffis.Not going to put names,because,like I said,there is to many.lol.But I think I am addicted.lol.Thank you all.

Amanda1.jpg

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like what you did with this one with your name on it can i get one with my last name on it Gomez one more thing i am new to this where would i go to get it once it is done and how would i know?

Anonymous said...

Have a good day Amanda.
God Bless,
your jland friend, Liz
http://journals.aol.com/bethjunebug/Bethjunebug

Anonymous said...

Hi Mandy. I don't know where you live, but I live in WI and the weather the last couple of days has been 50, no wind and pure sunshine.  I have been in such a good mood.  I think its the good weather.  Sounds like your happy.  Have a great day.
http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/     Tracy