Thursday, October 19, 2006

My Favorite Past times.

Ok,I thought I would add some pics in here,of some of my fave past times.Couldnt find the pics to my newst arrivel,my neice,but will look into that later.The first pic you see,is the first set of grandkids,till there was more.The one in red,Shannon,She wasnt to happy that day.lol.The 2 pic is Kyle,the oldest of them all.He loves anything Starwars and He loves to read and wants you to read to Him.lol.3 pic is my Sean,isnt that smile adorable?He knows it to.lol.4th pic,Katie,yup,they are related.lol.5th pic is my Sister,Shes a good Sister,wife,Mom,friend.Dont think we gotton along to good when was little,we alway were fighting,because I would take Her clothes.lol.6th pic,this is my Mom.Dont remember what I was sying when I tryed to make Her laugh.lol.7th pic,My Sister and Her Husband.This is a pic of Me and my Sister when we were little.I love this pic.9th pic,that was 4th of July of last year,everyone was there but my family in London.It was a good and fun time.Yup,thats Me.lol.Actullay a good pif of me,I am trying to grow my hair long,we will see how long that last.lol.I cant stand my hair being long,I used to have really long hair when I was younger.lol.11th pic,thats Me and KAtie at my Bday dinner of last year at Don Pobloes,they song happy bday to me,asked me how old I was,I said,34 and they said 25.lol.Hey,I guess I looked like it.lol.LAst pic,12th pic,thats my Sean,with His adorable cute smile.I have more pics,want to share.Kids have a care free attiude about them,I love it.They dont worry about anything,they just want to have fun and they are so kind,caring and loving.Ofcourse I spoile them.lol.I have to,I am the aunt.lol.I cant wait till my vaction,I cant wait to go to Dizney World,going to be so much fun.Well,hope you all enjoyed them.Be back latter.I need to take a shower,before my shows come on.Small Villie and cant remember the show after it.lol.I am hungry,dinner isnt ready yet,almost.Were having chillie.Yuuuuuuuuumy.Peaceout.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved the pictures... It is so nice to put a face to the journals...  Thanx for sharing them...  MaryAlice

Anonymous said...

Sweet pictures...one day I'm going to really organize mine at home!

Anonymous said...

All the photos are just beautiful...the kids are adorable...your Mom is very pretty, like you and your sis.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend...trying to do a little catching up...hugs and love,
Joyce