Monday, October 16, 2006

Its a beatiful day out there today,enjoy it.

themermaid.jpg

Good moring all,

                 Hope you all is having a good day today.I am having a good day so far.It is quiet in the house for a while till my Mom comes home.She stayed with my Sister and is staying for the next few ngihts,because my Sisters hubby is out of town.I would want someone to stay with me to,She has 3 little kids,well,not little,they are,but,there not babys anymore.lol.But I guess my Sis would feel more comfortable,I know I would.What about you?lol.I think I am probllay going to make me something to eat and lay down and take a little nap.If I can.I go see my doc today,my reular visit with Him.I am going to tell Him,I have been stressing out so much and I been really shaky at work,When I go to write on a cake and I am not perfect at it,dont even know how to make cakes,I can only write on them,good thing someone else was with me,because my hand was shaking so bad,I jsut could not write on the cake.Couldnt even get my hand to stop shaking after words,dont know why.I will tell my doc that.I think it is my meds I take in the moring.they dont seem to help me,even with depression,because,I am so stressed out with worrying about everything.I know life isnt always easy and pills wont help everything.I know that.Alot of people tell me,God is the one who helps you and I know that.But sometimes you need some other help,if you know what I mean.I am taking clonazepam in the moring,doesnt seem to help me.I have been more cranky and eriitable,I willa dmit to that.lol.Dont know if it could by my night time meds,Amatriplyn,which helps me alot to sleep.I just need to stop worrying about everything and not be so stressed out,which I get that from my Mom.lol.Maybe yal know of somehting that would help me out and maybe I can talk to my doc about it.I have taking Xanx before,but,I am used to that.Well,havent ben on it for a while thoe.Anyways,I have lots to do now from this week till my vaction in Fl,which I will be leaving OCt 30 flying out there,I am nervous about that to.I will talk with Him about everything.Maybe if yal have any advice,let me know.I wonder if He can help me out with the pain in my shoulder an my neck.I dont want to sound like I am wanting pills,I dont,I wish I never had to be on them and can work things out on my own.But sometimes,you need a little help.Thanks guys,hope oyu have a wodnerful day out there.Be safe and I lvoe you all.Oh before I go,I want to think Cabs Creation for this wodnerful tag and all the other tags you made for us all to use.I love em all.I am a dezney freak.lol.Oh,and I will be getting tons of post cards while I am in Fl.Peaceout.That is one of my fave moves next to Beatuy and the beast.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know of any meds that will help you,but something I learned along time ago and I live by it.It is that you can't please everyone so ya got to please yourself,(heard that in a Ricky Nelson song-'Garden Party' -and it is sooo true!)And no-it is not selfish, you can please some of the people -some of the time.and all of the people some of the time,but trying makes you too stressed and stress wreaks hell on your body. Stress is a killer -if you let it. So take a "CHILL" pill.
HUGS To You Lady!!
`connie`

Anonymous said...

Im sorry you are depressed i kno what that feels like.

Anonymous said...

Geesh please talk to the doc and see if he can change the meds.  Noone should have to have depression.

Anonymous said...

tell your doctor everything that is happening with you. leave nothing out. I hope you feel better soon. (((((hugs)))))
Cindy