Saturday, October 28, 2006

Last munite things.

Good moring all,coffeecreamlg.gif

                   Hope you all slept well.I slept ok,could of been better,but woke up with a croked neck.lol.You know what I mean.lol.But I am going back to bed in a little bit.We usllay watch my Sisters kids on Sats why She goes visiting for church.I let my Mom sleep in till they arrive.I am kinda frusted because I still cant get my Digtal Carma to get the pics that I want on the puter,so,I can put them in my journal.It is bugging me out.If anyone knows anything Digtals,let me know.I pulg in the usb and nothing comes up,I know I am doing something worng.When I turn on my Digtal,theres a green light that comes on,stays on for a munite,than pops off.Anyone know anything about that?Maybe I will go to Cvs and ask them.I am getting excited now,its going to be fun.I have my boyfriends boss cell phone on my ceel,its pic phone,sometimes I send Him funny pics for His girls.I told my boyfriend I will try and get a pic of Mickey,orCindarala or SnowWhite.If anyone stil wants a post card,send me your addy in email and I will send you one,we can swap addys.I think I will take my Digtal with me on the plane,wont put it in my suiet case.You can take an over night case with you on the plane.I think I will take my book bag.Our suiet cases cant be over than 50 punds.I havent even packed yet,well,cant say I have,I did a little,but,I never know what I want to put into wear.lol.So I am going to do some things today.I am going to get my book bag ready.Anyways,I am going to go do some more stuff on my pirvate journal.You all have a nice weekend and be safe out there.Peaceout.Onre more thing,my neice,shes so cute,She loves to play with me and wants attention,thats normal.But she was telling last night when they was over here for dinner,She was saying to me,do you know how to swim?I should of said I can do dog paddel.lol.But She was telling me there is a hot tub,I love hot tub,havent been in one for so long.So,it should be nice.There is only going to be maybe 2 days of rain.My Sister said,She has some panchos.lol.Maybe I will walk of a few punds.lol.

AmandaDollAlpha.gif

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mandy, did you get a CD with the camera to download the pics on to the computer. If you install that it should work. You could always download them onto Picasa2 which I use, it's a great site for storing and editing pics! The link is http://picasa.google.com/download/index.html just download the site from the instructions they give, it's really simple to use too! There's an import button too, just plug your camera into the computer and click Import.I hope you have a great time while you're away. Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

packing sucks, lol but you should have a good time. Hopefully you will get your camera working right so we can see the pictures.