Monday, October 16, 2006

I have been taged by serval,but this is fun,dont know if I did it right or not.lol.

moonovermickeyminny.jpgThanks Cab for the wonderful Dizney tags.
I promised myself that I find something that I love to do and I will do it just for the fun of it.Don't you dare dig for that "cool" or "intellectual" book in your closet I know that is what you were thinking!
I've been book tagged....
...by Lisa !!!

 

1. Grab the nearest book. If you are currently reading something, that'll be fine too.

2. Open the book to page 123.

3. Find the fifth sentence.

4. Post the text of the next 4 sentences on your Blog along with these instructions.

5. Don't you dare dig for that "cool" or "intellectual" book in your closet I know that is what you were thinking!

6. Tag 5 people

 

From page 123, from the 5th sentence....

...here is a sign for the next one, a mile away, and where you want to stop.  By the half-mile sign you should be in the left hand lane, ready to signal and drive into the deceleration lane ahead.  Looking ahead, you see the sign that tells you when the  motorway regulations end...

..i've grabbed Lisa's evil laugh and now using it to find my 5 people to tag!!! lol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was a very good entry.  It sounds like you are reading the drivers manual and learning how to get your license.  Or maybe just reading directions on how to get somewhere. LOL  I can't guess.  I've been tagged too and haven't gotten to it yet.
NELISHIA
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/WISHINGANDHOPING/

Anonymous said...

LOL...this was a cute one!! Hugs, TerryAnn