Sunday, October 1, 2006

the good ole days

 

                                                Hi all,

                     AutunmHarmonyAmanda.gif                                   Dont you just love this pic,it was made by Sazzy Kreationz,thank you for my tag.I love it.I love the fall.I think what I am going to do,sicne I have the next 2 days off,unless they dont cal me in,I am going to try and go outside and take some lovly pictures of fall for the scavanture hunt and I know,some of you all wanted to see what my house looks like,my house would be sooooooooo perfect for a haunted house.lol.When I was little,we had a Hawlloen party here at our house,it was alot of fun as I can remember,and the kids was so scared.lol.But we all dressed up and my Sister taking us out,around the house,telling us ghost storys.Than we went up,not to close to the road and we all was waving to the cars and everyone was beeping back,that was there hello back to us.lol.Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww,the memorys,nothing like the good ole days.Hope you all have a nice evening.I must of been so tired,when I got home from work,I took a shower,eat some lunch and fell alseep for a while,woke up,my mouth was wide open.lol.I heard myself snoring.lol.You can never pass up a good nap like that.Hope you all have a nice evening and will talk with you all later.Peaceout.

No comments: