Monday, October 2, 2006

Do you all know what to really say in this subject line?lol.

Hi all,

         Hope everyone is having a good day.I guess I am having an ok day,well,than again,dont know.Here we go again,I get up early this moring to go out with my Mom,to the stoor.She gets up late,gets ready,waits to get some money from Dad.Than She keeps asking me what time my boyfriend is picking me up?I had already told Her around 3.I been waiting all day to go to the stoor with HEr and now She is mad at me,ofcourse.I have done somehting worng again.Its always me.Well,I am tired of it.Just because She doesnt want to rush and do everything in a hurry and I told Her not to hurry,She didnt have to hurry.I do my best to do things with Her,than She gets mad with me.SO,I cant take it anymore.Not going to deal with it,Shes mad,Shes mad,She will ge over it.Everytime,everytime,She throws church in my face and I am now mad.She says,you dont want to do anything with me,you dont want to go to church,than I said,well,maybe I dont want to go,you keep pushing it in my face!!!So yeah,I got mad,but as always,its always my falt.How many times have I asked Her to go to church with me,when I was going and there was always no.I dont want to have it thrown in my face.I feel like She doesnt udnerstand me.She probllay feels I dont understand Her.You all know,I love my Mom so much,but its hard,I cant move out,cant afford to live on my own and besides,I will admit it,I am scared to be living on my own or even with a room mate.Thigns arent that bad at all.Than She asks me if I am still going to my doctors app tommrow and I said yes and She asks me what time,whos taking me and whos picking me up.Ofcourse,Gary is picking me up,I do that so She wont have to do alot of running around.Than again,She is saying,you always go with Gary.I am just so sick and tired of this all.She never gets mad at me Sister and if She gets upset with HEr,most of the time,She doesnt show it.So,how do you think I feel?I know She doesnt like going places by Herself and yeah I know She would like company,like to get out of the house.Buf I feel,I have to write more later.Sorry,I had to get off and Mom and I went to the stoor.lol.Thank you all for your wonderful comments and giving me good advice.we didnt speak much through the stoor,but by the time we got through going through the whole stoor,we were speaking and on the way home to.lol.So,its all good now.I know what you all are saying,that this will probllay keep on going and I probllay know it will.What can I say,She is my Mom and I love Her.Hey,I will be spending a whole week with Her in Fl,as I mentioned in one of my recent entrys.We will be sharing the same room together.lol.But I am hoping it will be fun.When we go to Fl to Dizney World,along with my Sister and Her family.Shes a good Sister.Anyways,I just wanted to say thank you all so much for just ebing there for me.I guess it is a good hting I am seeing my thereapyst tommrow.I hope you all have a nice day,because it is a nice day out,with the sun shinging.It was a bit chilly this moring,but turning out to be a nice day.I think were having Indian Summer.lol.Cya later gator.lol.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Once you do get out on your own you'll wonder why you waited so long.  You will have to be disiplined and save money and pay your bills on time, not waste the money.  Your mom sounds like mine to a small degree.....pushing church.  Keep your faith, you'll find a church just right for you.

Anonymous said...

I agree with the previous comment.
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

You know, Mandy.. it's probably going to be this way until you move out on your own.  Sorry to say.  I think that with you living at home, your mom still considers you her "llittle girl" and she still holds that certain control over you.  She knows how sensitive you when she gets upset with you, and she knows just how you will react. Until you move out, this is probably going to be an ongoing issue.  Sad, but true..

Hugs
Jackie

Anonymous said...

Your mom doesn't treat you like you are a grown up woman.  She's sick of you having a boyfriend and you are more than old enough to if you want to.  she's not in control of that.  Sorry she tries to control you.  There's not as much to be afraid of in moving out as you might think.  Maybe you could try some sort of group home thing first.  Baby steps.
HUGS,
Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/WISHINGANDHOPING/

Anonymous said...

Mandy, I have to agree with all the rest.  Your mom will never see you as grown up as long as you are living there.  I was always very afraid to live on my own also.  It took a big effort for me to get the courage.  Maybe someday you will and then things will be so different.  I'll say my prayers for you...HUGS  Chris