Saturday, October 21, 2006

Its Sat,but,I am noto ff today.lol.Off tommrow.lol.

DDesignsMorninCoffee.gif

Good moring all,Happy Sat.Its actullay a pretty good day here.Sunny and pretty out,not a cloud in the sky.Man,took me a little while to get to sleep last night,but finally did and slept through the night.But when I woke up this moring,I think maybe I slept worng.lol.My whole entire neck and my right shoulder is killing me.I kinda feel sore all over,but my neck and shoulder is the worst.Maybe it was because I had alot of work last night at my job,due to someone called out and I had to stay longer till my relief came at 7:30,but I stayed till 8,when my boyfriend got off and He took me home.There was alot of traffic last night,probllay everyone going to a party.I guess you can say,I am not a party girl.lol.I am a more laid back person,loves to hang with my boyfriend,my friends,come home,and chill out from work.lol.But,man,I feel so sore.My neck has been bothering me for sometime now,today it just got worse.I try and crack it,but its no use.lol.Maybe I will turn on my massager.I dont know why I am worrying,but,my boss went to my boyfriend today at work and asked how I was.Because She found out someone called out and She doesnt usllay let part timmers stay over than 4 hours.I guess,She knows how much I can do.I just hope I did ok.lol.I think I did ok,I had alot of work to do.Ok,so,tell me not to worry.I know,I worry.I get it from my Mom.lol.I think I get alot of stuff from Mom.lol.Well,I think I will get off of here,get a bowl of cearl and relax before I leave for work.I wanted to say thank you all again,so much for sending me encourging comments,you dont know how much that means to me.I think we here in J-land is one big happy family,we look out for eachoter.Thank you all so much.I know we all count on thoes comments,that just brings a little sunshine to our faces.So,I thank you and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.Tommrow,I am going to church with my Mom and I am bringing a visiter with me and Her son.It should be a great day tommrow.Tommrow at church is a special day,called round up day,they do it every year.They have tons of games and alot of kewl stuff to do after church.I will let you all know how it goes tomrow.I should be back on here before I leave for work.Be safe and peaceout.O yeah,I have so much to do this week ahead before I leave for vaction.I am looking forward to it.

missredlady.jpg

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it must be in the air, cause i woke up this morning with horrible pains in my right hip and thigh area. it's making it really hard and painful to walk. You have a good day at work today and tomorrow get lots of rest. (((((((hugs))))))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got to work the extra hours--it's always nice to show how reliable and responsible you can be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You must be soooo excited about your vacation--I know I would be too excited to sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If I e-mailed you my address--would you send me a postcard from Disneyworld???? I don't think I've ever gotten a postcard from there!

Anonymous said...

so sorry about your neck hurting. I hate when I sleep the wrong way. Have a good time at church it sounds like a very fun day. I'm sure you did a great job at work. Hugs and love to you.