Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Who knows what to really say in this subject thing.lol.

UntitledMA15211165-0039.jpg

Ok,all,I was going to sit here and write out a long entry of things I need to get out.But I am way to tired,I kept writting and rewritting it over,so,I am going to give up for tonight.Will maybe do an entry tommrow.I do want to say,I am stressed,people want to say,you?Your stressed?Yes,I get stressed.I worry about things.I am not kinda happy with my job,I blessed to have this job,very blessed,because without it,I would have no health insurance.But I am a little upset,they changed my hours on me,I have been working there long enough before alot of people there.Now they got me working,middle shifts now.I dont mind once in a while,but,hey,I need a break from working 12 to 5 or 12 to 4.It suckes.But I have to stick with it.I will.I used to have all moring hours.Dont know whats up with that.Someone under neath me is working earlyer in the moring,just because I cant do ceratin things.Oh well.what can I do.lol.Dont get me worng,like I said,I blessed to have my job.Well,all,I am tired,cant keep my eyes open.My medicine is working on.Took 2 more,just felt like I needed some relief or what ever you want to call it.I hope you all have a good night.Peaceout.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWW!! Big hugs!  I hear ya..I had all these thing all week long I was gonna write about...but lack the energy to do it and hurt so bad..It is time for me to seek out the doctor...love the graphic!!! TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

There are so many stressed out people in J-Land at the moment, such a shame.  Hope you feel better.
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry things aren't going so good at work.  Stick it out and Make the best of it.  You are strong.  Big hugs and GBU, Shelly

Anonymous said...

This must be so hard.  I can hear it in your voice.  Sorry.  Get some rest.  Pretty graphic up there too.  Things will eventually sort themselves out.
NELISHIA
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/WISHINGANDHOPING/

Anonymous said...

I understand being stressed and it is no fun!!!
The nice part about middle shifts is you don't have to get up early--which is a plus!
hope things work out for you
((((((((((((((amanda))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Anonymous said...

Do you mind if I ask what your medical issue is?
~*~Carolyn~*~