Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Today is a good day!!!!!!!

Goodmoring.jpg

HJi everyone,hope you all have a good day today.I am going to have a busy day.A lady from church is comming over to do my and my Moms hair.Mine is going to look so diffrent from what it looks now.Will try and take a pic and put it in here.Did I say,today is going to be busy?Yup it is.Later on I will go out iwth my boyfriend,today is date night,well,it will actullay be date day.lol.He is off tommrow,I work tommrow,I am off today,but,I am slo off on Sat.Wooooohooooooooo.I never get to have a Sat off,well,I wouldnt say never,its been a while.I will probllay have SAt and Sun off,the boss is like that when when we have a vaction.I am getting a little excited about it.I mean,I was only a little child when I went to Dizney World,so,it should be fun,puls I am going with my Mom,Sister and Her family.I will take lots of pics and share them when I get back.Still wondering if I should take my Digtal camra with me,I think I will,but will it be safe in my suiet case?I also wanted to let you all know,I am still working on my private journal,still havent gottont he hang of it and adding people.lol.I will get there.It will take some time.It looks like it is going to be a nice day today.I am soooooo ready for some snow.lol.When Dec arrives,it wont feel like Christmas if there isnt any snow,or Nov.Anyways,I better get off of here before my Mom calls me.lol.Its funny,when She calls me,She yells up the stairs for me and I am down stairs on the puter in this cold room which has no heat in here,this is the only room.My room upstairs has heat,untill my DAd says,turn it off at night before I go to bed,He says I dont need it at night when I am sleeping under the covers.Go figure.lol.I dont turn it all the way off,just down a little bit.lol.Anyways,hope you all have a ncie day and be safe out there.Peaceout.

AmandaPrssCher.jpg

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad that today will be a good day..sounds like you have alot of fun planned...I bet Disney will rock..have fun with your boyfriend...Stay warm...LOL..and have a great day!  Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

I am so happy to read this...may you have many more happy days...hugs and lots of love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Glad you're having a good day.
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK

Anonymous said...

I love coming here..You are soooooooo real....and write that way also...You are a sweetheart!
love ya,
carlene

Anonymous said...

ooooooooh yeah i want one of these ones too with Gomez