Friday, October 20, 2006

Its time to hit the hay.lol.

Hi everyone,I am so tired,I am getting ready to go to bed.I had to stay a few hours later at work till my closer came in.when I came home and came on here,I had alot of enterys and alot of nice and wonderful comments you all gave me.I was amazed.Thank you,it really made my day.I know you all care.Took me an hour to finish all my alerts.lol.I dont know why,but half of my emails go to spam and I havent even read them,so,I have to check when I go in there and delet them.Well,its been a long day and I am half falling alseep here.My legs and feet are sore,due to the fact I had so much work to do at work.Anyways,I am going to call it a night.Cab,thanks for your wonderful graffics.I love em.Have a great weekend all and be safe out there.Peaceout.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope you get a good nights sleep.
Cindy

Anonymous said...

you have a great nights sleep. Your such a sweet and wonderful person.

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a good nights sleep..loved your graphics today... take care...
Lyn

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a good nights sleep...love your tags...and I have some catching up to do here today. Many hugs and love...Joyce

Anonymous said...

Your probably at work now...  I hope you had a good day...  When you read this, I am sure I will be at work...LOL    {{{hugs}}}
MaryAlice