Friday, October 13, 2006

Yal know the drill.lol.

 Hi yal,it is Friday,woohooo.lol.Not much for a weekend for me,since,I have to work.lol.Oh well.I am better than I was htis moring.I must of needed a really good cry,because,I just let it all out.I was still upset when I went to work,but,I didnt say anything.Even thoe my boss knew somehting was worng.Because,She me,She said,whats worng.I said nothing,I am ok.lol.I know,I just dont want to deal with it.But I will tommrow how my week is for next week.I think She does know I am not happy always working thoes hours.Dont get me worng,I am blessed beyond blessed to have a job.Since someone had mentioned to me that,you better be glad you have a job.I am,but it still doesnt mean,I get upset about things.But I will just see what goes on.I will tell you thoe,when I let it out,crying,I sure did cry,my eyes was red and my nose was running.lol.I havent cryed liked that in a long time.Maybe I needed it.lol.ANyways,I thought of doing some more decortaing here in my journal.I have a question,ok,maybe I should just try it on my journal.I think you can go back to the first page of your journal?Or does it go by by?I cant belive how far I have come with this journal.Its amazing,wonderful.Its a whole other world I never thought there was.I used to always hang out in this one chat room for so many years,I love the people there,but I think this is so more intresting.lol.Its like watching the soaps.lol.I crack myself up.ANyways,I think I am going to be doing some things on here before I head off to bed.I am getting a little tired.Hope you all have a safe and fun,relaxng weekend.Oh yeah,thanks to Cabs Creation for the above tag.Its beatiful.Peaceout.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you're feeling better.  Tomorrow is another day, and hopefully things will look brighter.

That is a beautiful tag that Chris made.  I snagged it too, so don't be surprised if you see it on my journal one of these days!

Hugs
Jackie

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry.
I cried yesterday like that.
Sometimes it's good for the soul!!!!!!!!!!!!!
take care!!!!!!!!!!!
(((((((((((((((((((((((((amanda)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Anonymous said...

I was going through journals trick or treating and I found your journal...  I love your graphics...  I saw this one and I hope you don't mind, I had to snag it.  I feel like this much and I can really relate to it...  Thank you... MaryAlice
http://journals.aol.com/cottoncandi12306/ThisiswhoIam/entries/2006/10/12/its-trick-or-treat-time-through-j-land/1695