Thursday, October 19, 2006

Just playing around.lol.

 

                                                             

 

     I just thought I would make this an entry of scary things to see.lol.Have fun.Snag away if you want to.

                                    

Getting to scary for you?lol.

Ok,so,I might be bored.lol.Hey,I dont have anything to do tonight.lol.And,yes,I have a life.lol.

 

Yal,should see how many pics I have on Photo Bucket.lol.

Ok,I am done for the night,probllay looks a little stupid,but oh well.lol.I hope you all have a fun and safe weekend.You all are in my thoughts and prayers.Be back tommrow,sometime,in the moring before I leave for work.1 to 5.lol.Peaceout.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol, your too funny. nice graphics though.
Cindy

Anonymous said...

it looks great, love them all.

Anonymous said...

Loved the little spooky witch,  I had to snag that one...  Thanx girl....  MaryAlice

Anonymous said...

Ghouls night out....how cute!!!!
penny

Anonymous said...

You are such a fake!  You weren't there for your best friend/cousin after she tried to commit suicide, crashed into a house and died, but they brought her back to life.  They then flew her to the hospital, and your cousin even offered to take you to the hospital, but you refused to go.  You weren't "feeling well" yet you could go to work and out with Gary.  You were not there for her when her father was sick and dying for over a YEAR!  You weren't there for me when my husband had a mass in his throat and all I could do was sit in heavy depression for months!  You were born a street rat, you will die a street rat, and only the fleas will mourn you!  Aladdin  

Anonymous said...

Nice spooky entry...I love it and I love the black background...it's kinda neat!

Anonymous said...

Very scary....really cool stuff...thank you for sharing...many hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Trick or treat dear hugs!!
LOVE your  entry
connie
http://journals.aol.com/maxsox5/THEHAUNTEDMANSION