Saturday, October 7, 2006

Work is just bumming me out.lol.

Hi all,

     Just wanted to say good moring,hope you all are having a nice weekend.Its ok here.A little gloomy today,rainy.With me going to work Fri and Sat from 1 to 5,not going to happend every week.I used to work early in the moring.Sometimes I need a break.Its bumming me out.Work is bumming me out.Someone who is under neath me gets more hours than I do and it isnt right,just because I cant do alot of things.But if I am having to work like this every week.Its not going to happend.Just kinda fet up,fet up with work.Its not fair.I cant quit,because I need my job,I need my insurance.Either that,I will have to ask for a Sat off.GUes I am just in a not so good of a mood.And my boss will see it to.Because,I am not happy.It aint going to work like this all the time.Just because people cant get there work done.Sorry if I am complaining.Anyways,I better get off of here,get ready for work,eat somehting.Not all in that order.lol.I am also in the tag group thing,just got in there,not used to it yet,but,I love it already.lol.Hope you all have a ncie day and I will talk with you all later.Peaceout.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

{{{{Mandy}}}}   Try and have a nice day, sweetie!

Hugs
Jackie

Anonymous said...

Well try not to get too stressed. In answer to your comment on my journal I have done my family tree, it is only photos and documents that were "lost" which would have given me much more information on certain people.  However, I have traced back to 1543 on one line and quite a way back on others.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Try not to let things get you down hon. This day will pass, like it always does. Maybe tomorrow will be better. Hope so. Will be praying for you.
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/THERESTOFTHESTORY