Thursday, October 12, 2006

I dont even know really what to say here.

AnimeWitchAmanda.jpg

Hi yal,

        Hope yal having a good evening.I am doing ok here,I think.lol.I tell you one thing,I could probllay use a good sleep.Which I am heading there in a bit.Please pray for a family from my church,a Husband just died last night,leaving a wife and 4 little ones behind.it is so sad.He got elctricuted,He was an elecrtion.Sorry about my spelling.My Mom watched my Sisters kids for a while,So my Sister and another friend of Hers from church could take them some dinner and pay there respects.I dont udnerstand,its like,you turn around and someone has died.Id ont understand this world.Why do we live in a world that we dont even understand.I hear all the time that,it was there time to go.I just dont know.Dont understand it.So many people loosing a loved one.Why does it happend?It is just so sad.You dont know from today or tommrow or even in the next munite.Is it scary,yes.Life is scary.I know,if you belive in God and have Him in your heart,than everything will be ok.Sometimes,I just dont udnerstand things.Thank you for saying a prayer for the family.It has got to be so hard on them right now and the Husband that died,His brother is comming home from Ircq,they wont barry Him till sometime next week.Thank you all so much.I am really tired and sore.My neck is giving me a pain in the neck.lol.I love you guys so much.I sometimes want to email my Sister N law,tell Her I love Her or send Her a card,that story I will maybe tell another time.Because you dont know when it will be your last.My brothers wife and I used to be good friends in school,alot has happend when She married my brother.were not close and we dont even speak.But like I said,another time.Dont feel like going into all the details.I feel like I jsut want to get into my covers and have a good cry.i hope you all have a nice night.I do really love you guys.Be safe out there.Peaceout.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you all on my prayer list!  You are such a caring person...Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

Aww....don't cry, honey...  No one will ever be able to figure out this world.  We all know that we are born to die, we just don't when that day is coming, so we have to try and live our life the best way we can, and do unto others as we would have done unto us.
I am sorry to hear about your friend from church.  I feel bad especially for his family..

I will keep them in my prayers...

Hugs
Jackie

Anonymous said...

that's so sad. I'll be praying. I know it's so hard sometimes.