Sunday, October 1, 2006

Nite Nite.

Well all,

         Its time for me to hit the hay,get some sleep.I think I probllay slept most of the day,hoping I will sleep tonight,I should thoe.I wanted to ask a question for yal J-landers out there.I like to search at diffrent web sites of diffrent churches,doesnt matter what relgion,even thoe I am baptist,but,was wondering,if you all had any sites of the churches you all go to and maybe yal can leave me a link or if you know of good web sites.On my spare time,I like to do stuff like that.Even thoe I dont go to church alot myself.Thank you all.Thank you all for the wodnerful comments,they mean so much to me,you all mean alot to me.Have a good night,dont let the bed bugs bite.Peaceout.Oh,one more thing,they are staying with the name Felisty Ann,I know I spelled Her name worng,well,not Ann,thats easy.lol.Am I wried or what?lol.Probllay from drinking to much coke.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sleep well, Mandy!  It's probably (just so you know) spelled Felicity.  Does that lool right? :)

Have a nice week!

Hugs
Jackie