Saturday, October 28, 2006

To much stuff to do.lol.

A quick entry,

            I have so much stuff to do,but wanted to ask if anyone of you all know,I did however,leave a meassge with the travel dapartment,asking what I could actllay bring on the plane with me.I want to bring a big purse with a book,some writing stuff,my digtal camra,stamps.I might put that in my suiet case.But thats about it.I am racking my brain.lol.If anyone would like my cell,just to text message or to talk,let me know and will send it in email.HAve a great day.Be safe.Peaceout.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i so enjoyed you sharing your pictures...you seem to have a close family..that is good...enjoy the trip and stay safe! TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

I don't know about the US internal flights but when I fly to America every year We're only allowed to take a passport and any medication from the UK now since the last scare. Have a great trip! Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

u can take your book cd player and etc on the plane and your cellphone but your cell phone has to be turned off.

Anonymous said...

Loved the pictures! Everyone looked so happy :)
Have a nice weekend.
Molly

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed the pictures and hope you have a wonderful time at Disney World. I've not been there yet but hope to go someday. Hope you come back with tons of pics to share.
Hugs,
Dianna
http://journals.aol.com/sazzylilsmartazz/DiannasMindlessMusings/

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I am so late getting here.  What beautiful photos...everyone looks so nice...you look beautiful...pink is your color!!!  I hope you are having a wonderful trip...love to all,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Love your pics Amanda!  : )  Hugs and GBU, Shelly