Sunday, October 15, 2006

Yal,I need some help here.Thanks.

Hey yal,its me again,I think I will copy this and ask a few questions,before I sit down tonight and go through it.I know it wil be hard,because I love all of yals journals.But some of theeses questions were a bit confusing.So,maybe yal can help me out a bit.Thanks.I dont understand most of it,like,how you choose the lord of the blog and what is that?Sorry,I just have noce clue.lol.Ok,and I thought all the graffics and Anaimition and tags was the same?Help me out.Or maybe I am sound like I am a blond.Sorry.lol.No offence.lol.My bestfriend is blond and I tease Her all the time and She always tells me,blonds have more fun.lol.What is the diffrence between all them 3?Graffics,Anamations and tags?Now how do I go about the aim ojournals?Ok,thats enough for right now.Its been a long day,going to be a long week.lol.Thanks for helping me out.I do want to get involved.Be back later.

Vivi Awards First Round Submissions
Your First Name:  (Confidential)


Your AOL/AIM Screen Name: (Required)
(Submissions entered without a valid AOL
or AIM Screen Name will be disqualified!)



Below, you will enter the complete address (URL) for the journals you wish to submit as nominees.

You must enter the web address as it appears when you visit the journal.  The user name for the journal writer or the title of the journal will not be accepted as a valid submission.

Journal of the Year 2006:


Lord of the Blog:


Lady of the Blog:


Best International Journal:


Best Use of Graphics:


Best Use of Animation:


Best Use of Tags:


Best Use of Video:


Best Use of Photography


Most Humorous Journal:


Most Emotional Journal:


Most Thought-Provoking Journal:


Most Educational Journal:


Most Inspirational Journal:


Best Political Journal:


Best Sports Journal:


Best Travel Journal:


Best Crafts Journal:


Best Entertainment Journal:


Best Family Journal:


Best Pets Journal:


Most-Outspoken Journal:


Best Use of Attitude:


Best Fiction/Poetry Journal:


Best Individual Entry/Series of Entries:
(Enter the full address for the specific entry or the first entry in the specific series of entries you wish to submit.)


Best Teen Journal:


Best Collegiate Journal:


Best New Journal:


Best AIM Journal


Best-Kept Secret Journal:


Most-Missed Journal:


Most Creative/Original Journal:




To complete your nominations, click the Submit button.

Free Email Forms from Bravenet.com

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lord of the blog is simply who you think is the man that writes the best journal, Lady of the blog is for best woman journaller.  You do not have to vote in every category.  I did not vote for sports, politics and a couple of others.  Tags is for the person who makes the best graphics.  Aim is for Aim journals and not aol. journals. Graphics is people who make the best use of graphics on their journal, video is the same.  Like I said, you do not have to vote in every category.  It is entirely up to you.  Hope that this helps.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/