Sunday, October 15, 2006

This is so hard to do.lol.

Hi all,

      I am so tired,I cant even think stright.I was trying really hard to think of who I want to choose and I am still thinking and added some,but,had to copy and send it to myself,I need a break,been on here to long,I am tired,my whole body is starting to ache.Boy,I do know this is really hard to do.I want to put everyone down and I know I cant.So,I have to think about it.When is this due?I hope not tommrow.lol.I still want to do some trick or treating through J-land.I been so busy.But I need a break right now.I am going to watch my 2 shows,eat dinner and I may be back on here later.Cya later guys.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

BOO, trick or treat.
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Hi trick or treat! i dont have a journal but came across yours! im from maryland also. have a great Monday! tracy

Anonymous said...

Trick or Treat from Viginia!!  Hope you get some rest...hugs and much love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Trick or Treat!  
NELISHIA
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/WISHINGANDHOPING/