Thursday, October 19, 2006

Wondering if I should just go back to bed?lol.

Good moring all,

                      Hope everyone is having a good one so far.I am doing ok,execpt for the fact that maybe I slept worng last night,because,my whole left shoulder is aching so bad, my whole neck to.I feel like I have this big knot to my shoulder,to my neck.I feel like going back to bed,sleeping all day,I may just do that.But I am waiting for my Mom to see if She wants to go somewere.She hasnt been home all week,Shes been at my Sisters house and helping out,while Her Husband was out of town and When He got back they also had to go to a furnel.Someone at church,Her Husband passed away,He was young,He was an electrian and He got electruted and died.Its sad.But He is in Heavn now.But He left behind a wife and 4 little ones.Dont understand why so many people are dying all the time.I just dont want to think about it.Going to change the subject,but they need prayers.I am getting somewhat excited about the trip,leaving OCt 30,comming back home on the 4th of Nov.HAve you all started your Christmas shoping yet?lol.Yes,I started,way back in June.lol.I have to.lol.I have all together 15 neices and nephews to buy for,not to mentoned,my parents,my boyfriend and a few family memebers.Ohhhhhhhhhh,my neck.lol.It has this big huge knot and I cant get rid of it.I took an Arthitis pill,hoping that helps.I need to do a few thigns,do some laundry,my suiet case is already out.I have a few things I already sat out.Probllay will check the weather there in FL to see how it is.I have been to Dizney World since I was little,so,it will be fun and nice to see it again.My Sister and Her Husband and Kids,go ever year,just about.Of course,the kids love it.My Sister asked me,She said,Mom said you wasnt going to ride any rollar coasters and I broke down and said ok,I will.I love em,just havent ridden one in a long time.lol.I love the water rides.I know my Neice and 2 Nephews will get me on alot of rides.lol.I am still debating rather I should take my Digtal camra.I want to,butI dont want to accidently loose it.lol.If my head wasnt attached,I loose that to.lol.My Sister is taking Hers.If I take mine,its not going in my suiet case,its going with me on the plane,I dont even know what you can take on the plane,nowadays,you never know,anymore,what can happend.I want to say thank you all for the encourgment comments you left on my journal about my co worker.I think from now on,I am just not going to say anything.I will tell you this,She is always on HEr cell all the time.Which,dont think that is right.But anyways.Thank you.I love you all so much,even thoe we havent met in person,yet,I dont need to meet you all to know that you all are so caring and loving,always giving good advice.I have such good caring friends.Hope you all have a ncie day.Peaceout.Its a gloomy day here,thats why I feel like going back to bed and sleeping.lol.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi thanks for finding my journal, but sorry I am not the writer of missies creations, I know her, but no she has way more talent than I do.  
lol
Missy of missy and the midgets
http://journals.aol.com/thisismis72/Missyandhermidgets/entries/2006/10/18/humpday/807

Anonymous said...

So you are coming to FLorida huh.....  Well you couldn't have picked a better time of year.... The weather is just perfect, it still gets hot, but there is a cool october breeze most of the time...  The nights are just perfect right now, and not much rain....  I hope you have a good time... I love Disney World...  we went all the time when I was a kid.....   MaryAlice