Wednesday, October 4, 2006

As I said in my other entry,dont be scared.lol.

witch.jpg

                                        Moring yal,

                                                     Hope you all is having a good day today.Sure looks pretty outside,with the sun shining.I been off for 2 days,now is time to go back to work.Thats ok thoe,I need to.lol.Only thing is I work from 4 to 8,wich isnt to bad.I am hoping and praying things will be a little better between Mom and I.How ever,I am kinda dreading going on this trip now.We will see how things go from there.More likly,I will probllay go on the trip,but,maybe things will be diffrent,I dont know.I just have to pray,even thoe,I havent been the best at praying and being in touch with God.Anyways,I do need to get off of here,get some things done before work.It is so neat I can decorate my journal with all kinds of pics.I love it.But wish there was an easy better way than PhotoBucket.I know,Nelishiantl was helping me out a little,but,couldnt figure it out.lol.I am not best when it comes to this stuff.On another note,I think I would be intresting in getting started with Psp,I am thinking about it.But,were you can you go to buy it?Well,my friends,its time for me to get off of here.Dont be scared of the pics now.lol.Have a good day yal.Peaceout.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a good day hon! Hugs to you!
Lisa
http://journals.aol.com/seraphoflove9001/Pleasedonttakelifeforgranted/

Anonymous said...

Have a good day, Lisa!  Love your graphic!

Hugs
jackie