Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Later Gators.

Good moring,

          Hope you all have a good day today.I am heading off to work.Its been a crazy week already and the week isnt over yet.lol.Today I am just finally getting back to work.I feel like I  been off a whole week.lol.But,I only had 2 days off.Actullay,I need a vaction all on my own.lol.By myself.I hope everyone is doing good.It does sadden me that my J-landers are in so much pain.I pray for all of you.Youd ont know how much you all mean to me.Its been a wonderful blessing getting to know each and everyone of you.Well,I better get oof of here and get ready for work.I hope you all have a nice day.Kidna looks like rain here.But we had a few beatiful days.But,cant belive I am saying this,I am ready for some snow.lol.I love snow.lol.Have a ncie day and I will talk with you all later.Peaceout.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a good day at work.  We had thunder, lightning and heavy rain this morning early, I slept through most of it.  Now it is so dark I have to put the lights on and it is only the middle of the afternoon.
ttp://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/entries/1952

Anonymous said...

Its not only J-land who is feeling different than usual, it seems to be everywhere.  I say we pick ourselves up and leave the negative behind us.  Today is a new day, let's make it worth while.  
Snow?  Nooooo!  Tomorrow it will be high of 35 here and 40MPH gusts with rain/snow mix.   Brrrrrr!  
http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/
Tracy

Anonymous said...

The cold is coming for sure!!!! Burrrr!  Today am lucky here..70 froze my butt off yesterday...this will be our nicest day all week long!  So it is coming...Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

Everyone knows how much you care, sweetie.. :)   You tell us everyday, and we all care about you too..

I hope you have a wonderful day, Amanda!

Hugs
jackie

Anonymous said...

You have a good day too.
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/THERESTOFTHESTORY

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your day and find some time for yourself!  

Anonymous said...

Hi
It already snowed here--up in the mountains.  I'm jealous of people who live in snow--although I think I only want to visit it--not live in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hope you have a great day at work!
((((((((((((((amanda)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))