Tuesday, October 3, 2006

Hanging in there

Hi all,

        Hope everyone is having a good evening.It is ok so far here.Still some tension flowing around the house.We are speaking a little bit.But,I am just going to kinda keep my distances.It breaks my heart,but you all are right,I wish I can say it would be so easy to just move out and get my own place,but,I have never,ever been on my own,wouldnt even know what to do,how to handle bills or even know how to cook,I would porbllay burn up the place the first night I stayed and move back home.lol.Thats the first laugh I had all night.I did tell Her I was sorry,but,She didnt even say anything.She sighed and walked back into HEr room.Let me tell you what happend in the first place,we started talking about the past,and,I dont know,out of the blue,She says,you dont bring up the past,but She was talking about stuff to,than I started talking about stuf to.So,it wasnt all my falt.But anyways,I dont know what to do.I am just staying away for now,keeping my distance,glad I will be working tommrow,even thoe She will be at church tommrow night,I will be working.I will be in bed by the time She gets home.lol.You all know,I love Her,I guess,just to much closeness,is to much.Thank you all for encourging me and telling me what to do,giving me good advice.I am so glad I have my pills to help me sleep tonight,because,I ran out last night.I feel like,but,not going to.You all have a nice night,I will probllay be back on here later,maybe.Love you all.Be safe.Peaceout.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you need to learn how to take care of yourself so if you want to leave you can...
~*~Carolyn~*~