Monday, October 16, 2006

In Memory of who lost there baby,child today.

CF46556355_1078173178MA14036896-000.jpg

I was looking at a few journals lsat night and today and I belive today is a day were you remember a loved one who has lost there baby at birth or at anytime.I hope I am right.But I wanted to add this anyways for all of you who lost your baby.There was one journal who just recently lost a baby,I am sorry,I cant remember who,but,I wanted to show you I care for you and knowing that it is sad loosing any baby,child.I think of all of you and I think of my Sister and 2 Sister n laws who lost a baby in the past,however my one sister n law last a bay 2 years ago.So in memory of all of you.I pray for you all.All the babies are in Gods hands now,God is holding them and loving them and I know He is watching over you all.So,here I sit and light a candle to your day.It was jsut so hard writting theeses words as I dont know what to say,because,I never lost a baby.I love you all and God loves you to.He is walking with you and  holding your hand today.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

May god bless you!!!!!!!!! You are one of the nicest caring people "I know" and it is always a pleasure to read your journal and no matter how hard things are in your life you always care for everyone else!
(((((((((hugs for you)))))))))))) Kelly XXXXX

Anonymous said...

Your first comment says it all from me to you,too!!!
`connie`

Anonymous said...

how very nice. thank you. ((((((hugs)))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

What a nice wonderful entry. How sad.