Tuesday, October 24, 2006

be back later

Hi all,its me again,just waiting for my boyfriend to come,going out for a while,cant stay out to long,have to be at work tommrow at 7.Ack.lol.Its ben a while since I worked an early shift.But its not to bad.Only be working from 7 to 11.I was kinda disapointed in my hair,I like the way She cut it,but,when She dyed it,cant see to much of the redness,maybe,I will see more tommrow.lol.But I am trying to grow my hair long.Lets see if I can do that.When I was little,I had long hair down to my back.I dont think I want it that long.lol.Well,I wanted to say a few thigns before I forget,as I probllay have mentioned before,I might hold off on my private journal till I come back from vaction,who knows.Still having a hard time trying to figure out how to add people.So if I ignored you,its not on purpose.My Mom says Shes getting a little neverous,but excited,nervous about the plane ride,I am getting a little nervous,but I have something to help with that.lol.I will also probllay be sitting me my neice or one of my 2 nephews.lol.Does anyone out there know how I can add my journal in email?When I done that before,it didnt work,with my private journal.I was also thinking about shutting down my alerts till I get back.lol.But dont know,if the hotel has a puter,maybe I can get on theres.Hotels usllay do.This is going to be a nice hotel.My Sis says we need to have plenty of rest,because we are going to Dizney World the first day we get there.So,maybe I can get some rest on the plane.You know how that is,when your to excited and you wont sleep.I know the kids will be.They love going to Dizney World,they go every year.So,I know they probllay wont get much sleep.lol.Well,I maybe back latter.Have a great day all.Be safe.Peaceout.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAVE A GOOD DAY MANDY...

TTYL KISHA

BTW- I LIKE YOUR PINK MUG...I HAVE TO SNAG...LOL

Anonymous said...

When you set up your private journal it should have given you an opportunity to invite people and all you have to do is enter their screennames, not their journal names.  Hope you like your hair better tomorrow.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

sometimes it takes a day or two for your hair to adjust after a cut and coloring

the trip to diz sounds great--lots and lots of fun--I'm sooo envious

Anonymous said...

I wish you could put in a pciture of your new hair.  I hope you get to liking it real soon.  My hair is down to my back still. I like it that way though.
NELISHIA
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/WISHINGANDHOPING/