Monday, October 9, 2006

All in all,it was a good day today.

Hi all,

        Hope everyone is having a good evening.I am doing pretty good here myself.I actullay had a good day.It was peaceful and actullay just beatiful outside today.I know my Mom wanted to do something today,so,I called my boyfriend and let Him know I was doing some things with Her.I didnt feel like aruging or anything.So all in all,it was a good day today.I know my Mom,sometimes,well,alot of times lately,She gets really stressed out.I also know She wants some company.So,I am going to maybe have to work it around.For some reason,I just felt good today,but,now,I am feeling kinda sad.I dont know why,strange,yes,I know.Maybe because,when my Mom is hurting,She needs a friend,I get sad when She is sad.Is that stupid?She had a good day today.But I know She wanted to be there for my Sister and help Her out.But my Sister is a good Sis and She knows when my Mom cant handle doing it all.She gets stressed.Than we all get stressed and we all have to eat more choclate.lol.Haha.Tonight,I am just chilling,they changed my show for Sundays now,so,it isnt on tonight.Bummer.7th Heaven.I know,its been on like forever.lol.But I love it.I still wish they would have bought CHarmed back,my all time most fave show in the world.lol.I crack me up.lol.Anyhoo,I also wonder why they took off Friday nights comedy hour and put that dang stupid wrestling in?Does anyone know were all the shows went,or did they just take em off?I miss watching,What I like about you and Reba.So,I am clueless.lol.But,I had a long day today.So,I am going to get off of here,probllay check mail before I go to bed.lol.I am addicted.lol.My Dad says.,which,I probllay have said before.What you trying to do?Wear the puter out?lol.Anyhoo,dinner is here,my shoulder is killing me,Mom and I went to the thrift stoor and I found my fave Dizney movie,one of them anyways.Beatiuy and the Beast,next to The Little Mermaid.Yal have a nice night,I am going to go chill out.I am hungry.lol.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

well have a good evening yourself. It sounds like your having a good day. Hugs to you.

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwww...that was sooooooo sweet of you to go and do some shopping with your mama. Believe me, you will not regret anything that you do FOR your mama! I know she had a great time with you...I know she may seem to pull on you alot, but it is only that she loves you so and wants your company! lol
Take care, and God bless you hon.
love ya,
carlene

Anonymous said...

Mandy.. 7th Heaven is on tonite, what are you talking about?? lol  I'm a big fan, and plan on watching it.  It's on at 8:00 PST.  

Hugs
Jackie

Anonymous said...

Beauty and the Beast is one of my favourite Disney films, I love it.  Glad you were feeling better.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Hey girl; Reba is still on ,I love that show too. Us mamas tend to get stressed out easier as we get older but know she needs you both and I know she cherishs all you do with and for her.

angelrose