Sunday, October 1, 2006

Decortating my journal

Fall2.jpg

I told you all I was playing around and just wanted to make it kinda look more like fall here.So prettty.I love all the pretty fall graffics,they are so beatiful.This one is done by Cabs Cration.I was looking for the one Cab made my name on and I couldnt find it,will have to find it later.I think I been on here to long.lol.Plus my Mom has been bugging to see if we got a pic of the new baby,I think they are changing the name,so,not sure what the name is yet,they She didnt look like a Fliesty,but,I love that name.Anyways,I am going to get off of here and get a few thigns done.Dont want to tell you my clean load of laundry has been sitting down stairs waiting for me to take it yo my room.I been lazy,sue me.lol.I am deicding rather if I need to change my app again for next week,I cancled last wekk,really dont want to,this my therepyst,but,I really dont have the money right now and I hate cancling.SO,what should I do?I am broke,I dont get payed till this comming Friday,but since I was on vaction and I didnt want to take any of my vaction money till my other vaction comming up at the end of this month.Boyfriend said He would pay for it,but He is already helping me enough.So,I dont know,I am confused as to what to do.Help!!!!!!!!Ok,I am going to get off of here now,even when I am sitting down here to long,after I get up,let me tell you,I feel old.lol.Because,I have to lean on the walls to help me balance.I am 34 and I feel old,it is jsut my srthitis.I see people way older than me,even in there 80s,still looking good.Like this one lady that my boyfriend and I know,She is a beatiful women in Her 80s.Have a good evening yal.Yal know,I will be back on here later.lol.I cant stand to be away.lol.Peaceout.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks hun for your comment on my journal. I love your journal look hun .... Feels like fall to me.

Hugs,
Chelle