Sunday, October 8, 2006

HAve a great day.Love you all.

Hi all,

     Good moring to all.Hope you all is having a good day.Looks pretty outside.I am feeling much better.You all know I love my Mom and you all is right it is hard living in the house.But,I know one hting is for sure.Mom and I always know we love eachother and we always say sorry to eachother.But I wanted to add some pics off my neice.She is a beatiuy.I havent been on here much.Need to catch up on some alerts.But I iwll.I have Mon and Tues off.What will I ever do with myself?lol.I couldnt find the pics I saved,but I do have them somewere and will put them in later.HAve  a great day all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you and your mom made up, Mandy!  Just keep hanging in there, sweetie!

Looking forward to seeing the pictures of your neice! :)

Have a lovely Sunday!

Hugs
Jackie

Anonymous said...

Glad you two made up, hon. Hope your day is a TERRIFIC ONE.
LOVE, hugs and prayers,
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/THERESTOFTHESTORY

Anonymous said...

Family is important.  Hang on to them tightly!  :)
http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/
Tracy

Anonymous said...

I know you and your mom love each other but sometimes it's just hard living with them. LOL.