Monday, October 2, 2006

Sorry guys,I just had to vent.

Hi all,

          Hope everyone is having a good evening.I am doing pretty good here.I jsut been thinking about things.Can you become dapendent on somehting?Well,I know you can,but,I dont think that I am to dapendent on taking my pills to help me sleep.I only take 3 every night,that is it,no more.Ok,maybe once in a while if I am in alot of pain,I will take 4 and my doctor said it was ok.I ran out,tonight is my last night I only have 3 left.I been on the phone with my doctor and the pharmest,maybe they think I am taking to many,but,I am not.I am not even giving them to anyone else.It says on the bottle to take 3 every night for bedtime.He even said,if needed take one during the day.I see my thereapyst tommrow.I will talk to Her about it.Ugggg,dont know what the hold up is.I have arthitis really bad and it helps me to sleep.And actullay dont even wake up during the night,but,maybe one time to go to the bathroom.What I take is Amatriplyn and I even told the lady on the phone,how many I took.So I wasnt lying.I didnt want to keep calling the pharmest to see if it was ready,so,I will do it tommrow.I dont want to have to become dapendent on them and yeah I would like not to take anything at all.I would love to know one person in this whole world who is not on anything,doesnt take anything and how they cope with everyday living?Does that sound bad of me?Let me ask you this?Do I sound depressed?How can I change things?I feel I have been eating alot more,junk foood wise,anything I can get my hands on.Right now I can say,my tummy doesnt feel to good.lol.How can you in this world,be happy,be happy all the time,everyday,without no stress,no pain?Its impossible.Or is it?I do think of my life as on hold,dont know why.So much bad stuff goes on in this world,why would anything happy come out of it?I dont understand.Theres to much killing,hatred,to much bad stuff going on in this world.Tell me,were is the good life?Why be happy about anything?To much dagon bad stuff going on,were is all the good stuff?I hate watching the news,cause all you hear is nothing good,nothing!!!!!!!!!!!Yeah,I heard about what happend in Pa,it is so sad to take  thoes kids life,they were incoent,what about the guy who killed thoes girls,His kids.What will they think of there own Dad.I cant take it anymore,to much,is to much.were is the rainbow?Not inmy world tonight.Sorry guys,just venting off a little bit.Because,I will be honest,I dont see anything good come out of this world.Am I bad to say this?Does that make me a bad person?Ok,maybe I do knoe there is something good out there.I know there is good people,my wonderful J-landers,I know there are angels among us.So I do know.How can you be happy,when there is so much crime and hate in this world?You tell me?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well there is a lot of bad in this world for sure and it sucks. There are also so many wonderful people. I take it one day at a time. It's good to vent though that's for sure. So many things go wrong in this world. Hugs to you.

Anonymous said...

Nothing wrong with venting.  Yes, you can become dependant on pills esp for sleeping.  Whatcha taking??  Be careful.  Maybe you could take Tylenol PM sometime.  I take Calcium before bed or drink milk, they say it helps with sleep.

Anonymous said...

I know and have learned by experience that there are still good people in this world.  The news is just going to broadcast the bad stuff.  There's a lot more good going on than bad.  Yes, you can become dependent on pills to get to sleep.  Three is alot I think.  Try something else and taper off of them.  Be careful, hon.  Big Hugs Mandy,
Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/WISHINGANDHOPING/
http://journals.aol.com/tsalagiprincess1/JumpingOffTheDeepEnd/