Thursday, October 5, 2006

I feel bla.lol.

ALCC-PeaceAmidTheStorm-Amanda-1.gif

                                                      Hi all,

                                 Hope everyone out there is having a good night.Sorry I havent done an Entry in a few days,I just havnet been myself and I really dont feel all that great,but,you all women would know what it is.lol.Yeah,yeah,I know,to much ifno.But,besides that I been feeling like a basket case,not wanting to do anything.Ok,why did I just say bask case?I dont know,dont ask me.I just been tired,maybe a little depressed.But other than that,I am ok.I think the above graffic is good for this Entry.Ok,this might be a little embarsed,but,I am jsut going to go out and say it.Man,I know I only go for like 3 days,but let me tell you,thoes 3 days,feel like yuk.That wasnt to much info.lol.I been eating choclate like no tommrow and now I want somehting salty.lol.I think I just better get off of here,go get some chips and head to bed.I usllay make my bed before I get in and I dont even feel like doing that.lol.I just might strighten it up a bit.Ok,guys,I am heading out.I hope you all have a safe and fun,relaxing weekend.I will see you all later.I feel sooooooooo bla.lol.Peaceout.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI
I eat m&ms with chips when I feel like that---staying in bed sounds good too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
take care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I loved chocolate.  Hershey's and potato chips.  Glad I've had a hysterectomy and don't have to deal with that anymore.  I had three day ones before I ever gave birth and then it went to five.  Feel better soon.  They say to exercise but that is the last thing I wanted to do DURING.
Big Hugs.   Thank you for always coming over and visiting my new journal too.  Glad to have you stopping by.
NELISHIA
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/WISHINGANDHOPING/

Anonymous said...

Hi hon. Sorry you're feeling so horrible, but glad to see you sharing it. As far as chocolate goes, I love it too - far too much. lol
Take care of yourself! Do whatever you need too in order to feel better. Will be praying for you.
Hugs, and love too.
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/THERESTOFTHESTORY

Anonymous said...

Sorry you feel so horrible!  Feel better soon, Amanda!

Hugs
Jackie
http://journals.aol.com/siennastarr/Hopefloats/

Anonymous said...

I am in the same boat as you girlfriend. lol  And somehow I have to manage a weekend away to my brothers while feeling the reds.   I just wanted to say a great big THANK YOU for the card you sent me.  You are the BEST!  And i just loved it.  I hope you have a great weekend too.  Big hugs and GBU, Shelly

Anonymous said...

Soooooooooooo glad I don't do "that" anymore....but I still want salt and chocolate and sometimes together.  Hurry up and feel better!

Anonymous said...

Oh please feel better soon...love your cheerful journal entries...you are still in my prayers...get our Amanda back to her old self fast!!!
Hugs and love,
Joyce