Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I need some help with my digtal camra,forgot how to down load pics.Uuuuuuug.lol.

Hi all,

        Good moring,hope princeandsnowwhite.jpgeveryone is having a good day so far.So far its a good day here.Only one problem,I am sitting here trying to figure out how to use my Digtal camra and add pics onto my puter,my brother showed me how to do it one time a long time ago and I forgot how.I have my Usb cord and been pluging it in,I must be doing somehting worng.I have some pics I would like to share and print out.So,if anyone can help me out here,I would be very greatful.I think I must of thrown the book away.Drn it.I always do stupid stuff like that.Either that,or,I am going to have to take it to Cvs or Walmart or Target and let them do it there.I really wanted to get them on here today.Maybe I will figure it out and maybe yal can help me out to.Nothing much planed here today.Going out with my boyfriendvlater today,date night,I need to go to Walmart and get a few thigns for my trip.I am looking forward to it,a little bit.lol.Would be nice to get away.But I am sharing a room with my Mom.lol.Its a really nice Hotel,never been in like that and will take lots of pics.Anyways,need to get off of here and get a few things done.If you all have any ideas,let me know.Thanks.Have a great day.Looks like a slepy day here,rainy.Be safe and have fun.Peaceout.One more thing before I go,is there an easy way to save all the wonderful graffics and my pics,maybe onto a cd?How would you go about doing that?Thanks.Love you all.

princeandhiswife.jpg

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your camera came with a cord.  Attach the cord to camera and plug the USB part into puter. Make sure the camera is turned on.  Puter will then recognioize camera and  program should just pop up.  Then select all and drag and drop into your file of choice or make a selection and copy or move to file of your choice.  If you have a specific program you use like Adobe Photoshop or other, open that and select get photos from......
Sounds like you don't have that type of program though.  Let us know how it turns out.

Anonymous said...

was wondering if you got your pics to unload from your camera??
if her advice didn't work go to start-my computer-then when all that pops on screen  you should see your camera there,
right click on it and click where it says get pictures. it will do it all from there itself,make sure your camera is plugged into your computer and turn the power on  to your camera/
~conie~