Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Just thinking,not outlout thoe.lol.

carebearrainbowpp.jpg

I am just sitting here,pndering of things,so many things to say,that I want to say,that I probllay shouldnt say on here,even in my journal,because people have eyes,and not you my J-landers,other people,and not even my online buddies.I guess so much stuff going on right now in m mind.To much thinking or to much time on my hands.lol.I kinda am thinking of making private journal,but not to sure if I can handel 2 journals yet.lol.You ever feel like you have one of them days were you get stuck in the past and the past comes back to haunt you?You feel like you havent been forgiven and which you have tryed to make peace many times?Its just not that,I guess everything is getting to me all at once,I certianly dont know why.I feel like,dont know what I really feel like right now.Sometimes I get so mad,so angry,that people dont understand me.Yeah,I have made mistakes,plenty mistakes and like I said tryed to make peace.Yet,I feel I have also grown up in a way that,yeah,I at times,I feel like I am still back in the past,if that makes any sience,but,I also feel I have grown up so much,not to let it get to me,to be the good person that I am today.Knowing that,some people probllay would think yeah right,they dont know who I am.Am I making any sience at all?Maybe I will sit down one night and tell you all about it.Its a long story.Which in alot of ways has made me grown up alot,but,still get down to,at things people used to say,it comes back to haunt you.What do you do about it?I know,let it go,sometimes hard to do.Maybe I shhould of seen my doc today,my thereypyst,but,I cancled it.Anyways,I am going to end on this note.My show is getting ready to come on.Maybe head to bed early tonight,dont know.Have a nice night all.Be safe.Peaceout.One more thing,any idas on what I should be on Hawlloeen?I will be in Dizney world with my family,nothing scary.lol.Ta Ta.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, stuck in the past eh?  That sucks....I have to tell self that stuff was in the past, God forgave me, it's over and I can't do anything about it.  Just gotta make the best of today and my tomorrows.  Halloween???  Hmmmm  PIRATE!

Anonymous said...

We all have things in out past that haunt us.  When it comes to ones that we have hurt, all we can do is admit to what we did and sincerely apologze to them...  Then it is up to them to forgive us...  We can not make someone forgive us....  Now the hardest part, sometimes, is forgiving ourselves.  We have to accept God's forgiveness, then we have to forgive ourselves.  Unforgiveness will eat you alive, from the insid out....  I hope this helps....  
{{{Hugs}}}
MaryAlice

Anonymous said...

disneyworld--I'm soooooooooooooooo jealous!!!!!!!!!!!
I'd definitely be a princess!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

well thats good your going to disney with your family hopefully it will get your mind off the past and on the future.