Saturday, October 21, 2006

Nite Nite

DsDesignsSeductiveMoonamanda.gif

Good evening yal,

               Hope you all is havong a good one.I am doing ok here.But I am going to be having a very busy week ahead.I am glad I am off tommrow.But will be going to church in the moring and bringing a friend with me,along with Her baby,who I havent seen in like forever.We talk on the phone,but its been crazy and just dont have time to visit.But I want to start making the time.I have so many things I need to get ready for.But I am so tired.Every bone in my body aches.I left my advil at work.Uuuuuuuuuuug.I was telling my boss,that my shoulder and now both of my arms all the way up to my neck,hurt soooooooooooo bad,so,She said to try advil and get some icy hot,which I didnt get that,but I will,hoping Mom stops off at the storr tommrow after church.She got an early Christmas gift from Dad.lol.Which that never happends and it made Her day.She and my DAd went out shoping,She got some nice clothes and they went to Bob Evans.I am glad that made Her day.I just wish this pain would go away,if it doesnt,I will have to go see my doc before I leave and I havent seen my reg doc in a while.I b etter get off of here as my Dad is wanting on here.lol.My boss said I did a good job,staying later last night to help out.She said I didnt even complained about staying later.lol.Ok,guys,I have a few things I need to do before going to bed.I am so tired.Its just my shoulder and my neck.I know its Arthitis.Mind over body,right?I am weak.lol.One more thing before I head off for the night.If anyone wants a post card from Dizney world,let me know.I will be leaving Oct 30,plane leaves at 7 in the moring,so you know what that means,we have to get up extra early.If anyone knows what we can actullay bring and take on the plane,let me know.Thanks.I was thinking about bringing my portable dvd player and my back pack,and put my digtal in there.Anyways,have a good night all,be safe.My Mom just came up to me and said,it feels like Christmas.lol.I even bought Her a thing of socks.lol.Peaceout.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good night friend!! Hope you get to feeling better soon friend!!! Hugs, to you and get some rest...have a great Sunday!!! TerryANn

Anonymous said...

I do hope you feel better very soon. There is nothing worse than pain. Sending healing thoughts your way.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Mandy, I'm sorry I haven't visited in a while.  I've been so busy with the awards and my sick dog.  Your journal is looking so nice and pretty with all your graphics.  Hope you start to feel better soon.  Have a good day off.  HUGS Chris

Anonymous said...

Mandy, I'm sorry I haven't visited in a while.  I've been so busy with the awards and my sick dog.  Your journal is looking so nice and pretty with all your graphics.  Hope you start to feel better soon.  Have a good day off.  HUGS Chris

Anonymous said...

Hi amanda, its kerryanne thought id drop by and say hi and thanks so much for all your comments! Everyone is so thoughtful in J~Land it makes you wonder whether its better to have friends on here than round the corner from where you live,lol.
I was so sorry to hear you have been feeling unwell and wish you well real soon. ill give you my email address if you ever want to i.m. me ! it will be nice to chat . kerryanne73@aol.com.
Hope you get well real soon take care and enjoy your day with your friend!!

And also can i ask you where did you get your picture of the pussy cat with  morning on it as i would like to get one for my sister cause she really doesnt do MORNINGS  come to think of it nor do i lol . speak soon xxxxkerryannexxx