Saturday, November 4, 2006

Yes,I am back,but I am tired!!!!!!!!Missed you all.

Hi all,

  How is everyone doing?Good I hope.Yes,I am back and tired.I feel jet laged,why,dont know why.lol.Yes,I do.Even thoe it was a 2 hour ride,we just had so much walking and it was alot of fun.alot of walking,but,alot of fun.lol.I have so much to tell you all and have alot of pics to share,so does my Sister,when Sends me them.But would like to share a funny,maybe not so funny story,ok,it was to us,but wasnt funny with the searching people who searched our bags when we all got onto the plane to Fl.We arived at the searching dapartment,everyone went in fine,execpt for one little bugger.I couldnt beleive it,my Sister must of have packed there carry on bags a few days earlyer before leaving.Anyways,you heard a beep beep,they took the carry on bag,searched it and what do you know,someone had a butter knife in His carry on Bag.lol.Ok,you got to admit,that is kinda funny.The guard,or who ever you want to call Him,came over and talked Him,told Him,that wasnt a very good thing you did.You wont do that again and my little nephew said,no way.lol.You had to  been there.What was He thinking of putting a knife in His carry on bag.lol.Well,I hope they check His bag when they get on the plane to come home.Mom and I are home,my Sister and them are staying one more week.I have to tell you,my ears hurt,probllay due to the plane.I hae lots to say and somehow share some pics soon.I love you and missed you all.But this tired chicky is going to bed.sleeping in my own bed.Even thoe the beds that we slept in was good.Have a nice night all and bare with me,I will get around to getting all thoe alerts.I am sorry if I didnt send anyone a post card to Fl.You all can tell I am tired?Be safe and peaceout.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds as though you havd a very nice time, Mandy.  I hope you are able to get some rest in your own bed tonite.  It's always nice to get home and know that you are going to be resting in your own bed, on your own pillow.

Can't wait to see your pictures!

Hugs
Jackie

Anonymous said...

welcome back ((((((((((((((((((((((((((amanda)))))))))))))))))))

Anonymous said...

welcome back i hate the planes they make u so tired and miserable i be to happy to get off of them.

Anonymous said...

Welcome home!

Glad you had a nice time on your trip. I know that you are glad to be back to your own room and bed! :) Hope you share lots of pictures soon....Rest up.
Molly

Anonymous said...

Nice to have you back Mandy, I'm looking forward to seeing your pics! Glad you had a good time in Florida! Welcome back! Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

WELCOME BACK...you were truly missed!!!  I am looking forward to all your photos...I know they will be good....
Hugs and lots of love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Welcome, home, hon. Have a good rest. I'm looking forward to hearing about your trip.
Hugs
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK
        http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/THERESTOFTHESTORY

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Mandy!  Did you take a lot of pictures?  LOL..kids, what are ya going to do with them?  HUGS  Chris

Anonymous said...

Welcome home.So glad you are back with us.Bet you did have a ball.
The only vacations we have ever taken have been to visit my husbands relatives in W.V. And that wasn't what I would call a vacation.Be back to see your pics.
HUGS to you

connie