Friday, November 17, 2006

Time to get up ou of bed and get going!!!!lol.

Good moring all,

            I hope everyone will have a nice weekend.It doesnt feel like Christmas,because its not even cold and we have no snow,this always happends.If we get any snow,its usllay later in December.Would be nice if it would snow on Thanksgiving or Christmas Eve,but,that enver happends.I am a little upset because I cant find one of my fave movies,The Porlo Express,I think I lended it to someone and didnt get it back.Maybe it will turn up or I wil have to buy a new one.Everyone that knows me I love Dvds,I must have over 100.But I am not good at keeping them all together.Thats what I will probllay do tonight.We have the kids for a little while,why my Sister and her Hubby go Christmas shoping.I have to work today from 1 to 5,I am really getting tired of working thoes hours.I keep thinking they will change.bUt one thing is for sure,if the other boss comesback,I am and will tell HEr,I need my moring hours back!!!!!!!Pront on the double.lol.Anyways,I need to get off of here and get a few things done.I do have a few new Christmas Dvds that my 2 Nephews and 1 neice can watch tonight.Its the old time classics dizney ones.I love thoes.I want to look for Chip and Dale Christmas or another one of my fave is,Alvin.lol.Does it seem like I am getting in the spirit of Christmas?lol.Well,hope you all have a wonderful weekend.Oh yeah,our lights went off 2 times last night,once in the evening and once late at night,for some reason,it always wakes me up when that happends.lol.I will talk with you all later.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

All the snow melted with our 1 snow day.  I want to move somewhere warm and never see snow again.  No offense.  Hope you get your  morning hours back.  :)
http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/     Tracy

Anonymous said...

Snow?  What is that? lol   It will probably be 80 degrees here on Christmas!  blech!

I would think that 1 - 5 would be good hours.  Sleep in, in the morning.  Home in time to watch the TV shows you enjoy in the evening.  What is it about those hours that you don't like, Mandy?

Hugs
Jackie

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda,
Thank you for stopping by my journal and leaving a comment. :) I agree with you, it would be nice to get some snow. I love it! I think you should get a small memo notebook and keep it next to your DVD's so you can write down the people that you lend your movies to so you can remember to get them back. Have a good weekend!

Mandy ~

Anonymous said...

1 to 5 sounds like good hrs but talk to her about it, if your unhappy. wow you have alot of dvds,hope you find the missing one. My hubby has all his tapes, cds,dvds in albabetical order, can you believe that? He always knows when I get in them, Im not so organized;lol Have a good wkend

angelrose