Friday, November 24, 2006

Well,when I say this would be short,its not.lol.

Goodnight yal,

              This is going to be short,because,I am tired,not feeling to good about myself right now.How ever,I might watch a dvd and I wanted to list a few things I want to talk to my Doctor about on Tuesday.I would like to ask you all a question,I am not on any depression medicine,I have been on Zoloft and it has helped alot,but,the Shrink thought that all I needed was clonazepem,at this point and time,I dont see it helping.I was watching a commerical today about if you have or havent been on a depresion pill,that it could take a tol on you,even on your relationship.I just feel so out of it lately and dont feel like myself.Maybe i have mood swings,I dont know.So was just wondering,I know I have asked before in an early entry,what should I to talk with my Doctor.It just seems right now,I feeling more and more depressed than ever.Maybe its the Holidays,I dont know.Did I say this would be short?lol.Anyways,I am going to get off of here and get some sleep.Sometimes,I am even afarid to go to sleep.Is it just me,all in my head,am I crazy?Have a good night all.Be safe and peaceout.Thoes of you who have asses to my private journal,maybe you all could read that and maybe,I dont know,I just feel like I am all messed up.Thans for ebing there for me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just talk to your new dr. and he should know what you need. :)
I thought this was your private journal if not send me the link please. Molly
hope you feel better.....

Anonymous said...

Mandy, I hate to say not to listen to your doctor but I've been on anti-depressants off and on for many years.  I find them very helpful but then again, your doctor probably knows best.  I know holidays are so stressful for so many.  Could you send me the link again for your private journal?  HUGS  Chris