Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I am just plain tired!!!

Cabspic22.jpg

Hi all,

         How is everyones evening?Hope you all having a good one.When ever I try to get on here in the moring,after doing all of my alerts,I would try to get an Entry in,but,never seems to happend,because,I am either having to go with my Mom,which I did this moring to Target,Christmas shoping,than,came home,did some cleaning around the house before Gary came to pick me up.I was going to try and do an Entry than,but Dad was on the puter.If its not me,its Him,but you wont see Him in the chat rooms and He doesnt have a journal.lol.Cant see my Dad having a journal.lol.That would be funny.I think He just bascillay gets on to check stuff and stocks,which I nothing about.It has been a very long tiring day for me.All I want to do is go to sleep,but,I want to watch my 2 shows before I go to bed.Gary and I went and saw a movie today,the Santa with Jack Frost,I have to be honest,it had its moments,were it was ok,but,I was half falling alseep during the movie and so wanted to take a nap.lol.But kept trying to keep my eyes open and hopeing would this movie ever end.I love Christmas movies,I do,but this didnt stand out for me,how ever,the ending,I did like,it was a cute ending and I did like it when they went back in time.So,like I said,it had its ups and downs.lol.I think the all time most fave christmas movie that I like and cannot find is The Polor Express with Tom Hanks,that was an AWSOME movie.I think I lended it to someone and never got it back,dont you hate that?I feel right now,I am just so tired and want to sleep,if I am laying in bed,watching my shows,I think I will fall alseep.Mom asked me if Gary and I had a hissy fit,because,I was a little cranky this evening and I said,no,I am just tired.lol.Mom took 2 of my old phones I dont use anymore and is going to show them to the lady who picks Her up and brings Her home from church.Mom feels like She needs to do something,because,She pics Her up and my Sister tells my Mom,She shouldnt feel guilty.I am glad my Mom isnt driving at night,it way to dangrous.I think I know what I want to get most of everyone forChristmas.My Mom,I asked my boyfriend if we can go in together and get a gif card from Khols,She likes Khols,Shes been there once and She really wants to go back,so,I want to at least give Her a 60 gift card.My Dad,Hes hard.lol.Any advice would be much helpful.lol.Thanks.I know what I am getting Gary,ofcourse He always tells me no,and you all know I cant do that.I feel bad He does so much for me and I cant do enough for Him.My Sister and Her Husband a Target gift card,maybe Khols,not sure.lol.I want a Lap Top,Gary knows that,but,not sure if I will get that.lol.I know,you can say it,I am spoild.lol.I would like to try and sell the one computer sitting up in my room colecting dust and I have a play station 1 I never use.But we will see what happends.I told Gary,that is the olny thing I want.lol.Well and the ring,but havent gone there yet.Well,I am going to get off here and do a few things.I hope you all have a nice evening.Oh yeah,I did get somehting done onto my cell phone,and in no way,I cannot loose that phone.I got a winnie the pooh,kinda like a stick onto my cell,it is so cute,but,I dont know how to take a pic of that,unless I can take it with my Digtal.lol.Can you tell I am tired?lol.Be safe and peaceout.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You sound tired, but pleasanty tired. I don't mind being that kind of tired. It feels kind of nice. Hope you have a good night, hon.
Hugs,
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/THERESTOFTHESTORY