Thursday, November 9, 2006

In a good mood for a change.lol.I get n good moods.lol.

Hi all,

      Hope you all is having a good night.I am doing pretty good myself,even thoe I worked tonight.It is getting a little upsetting about my hours,but I havent said anything yet,I will wait and see what happends.But She cant mess with my holiday hours.I didnt see Her today,I will be working with Her tommrow night,it will probllay only be just Her and I till I leave at 5.But,I am going to get off of here and get a few things done before I go to bed.I might be back on here later.Be safe and peaceout.

 

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a nice night sweet lady!!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your night get some rest. :)
Molly

Anonymous said...

Hope you got all done that you wanted to! Have a great Friday and a great weekend! Jeaanette xx  http://beta.journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels/

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a good night.  Wishing you a great weekend

ttp://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/