Monday, November 27, 2006

I did a boo boo and would like some help.Thanks.

Good moring all,

               Hope you all had a good night sleep and waking up to a good Monday moring.I am doing pretty good here.I am just chilling.Not much planed today.I will go out with boyfriend later,maybe go to the libray.I need to do a few more christmas shoping and than I am done.My Dad is hard to buy for,but,was thinking of getting Him a new brief case,you should see the one He has already.I dont think He would even part with it.lol.Hes had that thing,I think,ever sience we were little kids.lol.Anyways,I wanted to ask you all a question,I belive it was Ddesgins who bough it to my attention,that,when I was saving all my graffics,I wasnt doing it the right way.So,I think I may have messed them all up.So,if you all can tell me what I need to,to save them the right way and not mess them up.I dont want to mess up any of yals beatiful art work.And if I saved the ones already,could I go back and resave them the right way?I know I save them all in Photo Bucket.Thank you all.I am mad at myself for doing that.I dont want to think that I was messing up all of yals graffics,I am not.I am just no good at puter stuff.Thanks again and have a great day.Be safe and peaceout.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

photobucket sucks when it comes to saving graphics sometimes they shrink the graphics or distort them and stop animations. When a tag is animated right click and save as .gif put that at the end of the files name and wallah if its not animated just save dont add an .gif extension on it.

Anonymous said...

Hi~If the graphic file is animated you need to save it ending with .gif -----Otherwiseyou should be ok! Have a good day. xox Sassy

http://journals.aol.com/sassydee50/SassysWORD

Anonymous said...

Hi there!  I wasn't telling you because I thought you did something wrong, or to point a finger, but to help.  I noticed nothing was coming across animated on your journal.  You need to save animations as a gif.  Like the email says, when you save to your pc you need to select .gif as file type.  If that is not an option on your version of AOL type in .gif after the file name and then save it.  When you upload to photobucket make sure it is a gif as well as make sure the code you use has gif in it.  It's not anything intentional but rather AOL.
Good Luck and yell if you need more help.
d