Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Pics of Dizney and will ne more,now that I found out how to work my camra.lol.

Hi all,

         Hope you all is having a good night,I hope ou all sleep well.I wanted to share some pics from Dizney,I have a lot more as I found out how to work my Camra.lol.Just messing around on the puter and found out.I was proud of myself.lol.So,hope you all enjoy the pics.I will add more,but it takes time to add them all into email,than save them,than go to PB.So here you go.

P1010128.jpg

I love this pic,we are all with Piglet,I bet you know were I am?lol.than thats my neice Katie,dont know why She is pushing Her Brothers head out of the pic,than the other one is my oldes nephew out of all the grandkids.he thinks Hes so big,doesnt want to take pics with the us and pooh bear and friends.lol.

P1010113.jpg

That is not a very good pic of me.lol.I didnt even know Shrek was in the pic with me,when my Sister took it.lol.What is He laughing for?lol.Ok,thats all for now.I wil show more later.I will see you all in the moring.Be safe and peaceout.

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the pictures.

Anonymous said...

cute pictures ....looks like you had alot of fun! Molly

Anonymous said...

Very nice, Mandy!  :)  Thanks for sharing!

Hugs
jackie

Anonymous said...

Great pics Mandy, looks like it was fun there! Jeannette xx  http://beta.journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels/

Anonymous said...

What great photos...loved them...everyone looks like it was a blast...so happy all had a great time!!!!
Hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

can't wait to see more pics I loved disney it is nice to see your pics!

Anonymous said...

Mandy, I LOVE your pics.  And you had breakfast in the Crystal Palace with Pooh and friends!  Go you! lol  I've done before it is so much fun!  Hugs and GBU, Shelly