Monday, November 13, 2006

Its Monday?Oh Boy!!!

Good moring all,

             How is everyone today?I hope you all are doing well.I am doing pretty good here.Looks like another gloomy day,with little rain.I am getting ready to go out with my Mom for a while.I figure,I should go out with Mom and give some of my time with HEr without complaining.lol.Ok,yes,sometimes I may get erritaed.But I relized,She needs me company and shes not going to be around forever.You all know what I mean.I even got up early this moring around 7 and thats early for me.lol.I got on here,check my mail and started cleaning out my aol storage again.I had another question,but cant remember what it was about storage.If I remember,I will ask later.I am also going out with my boyfriend later about 2.So,I have a full day.WoooooooooHoooooooo.Still kinda upset about work and the hours being cut back,I think it may get a little better during the Holidays.Alot is changing,I will explain later.I just have to keep on praying things will get better,well,start to pray,I know I been reall bad about doing that.Anyways,I better get off of here and get going.Mom is almost ready to leave.She was telling me last night the whole church prayerd dor my Brother over in London,He is really having a hard time right now.I hope you all have a good Monday.I will be back later.I wanted to do the Monday moring question,but forgot.I am in a rush.Be safe and peaceout.God is always with you,even thoe it may seem like He isnt.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you enjoy your outing with your Mum

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

WOW! you have a nice day planned the morning with your mom and the afternoon with your boyfriend....Have fun! :)  Molly

Anonymous said...

Have a good day.
God Bless,
Liz
http://journals.aol.com/bethjunebug/Bethjunebug

Anonymous said...

Have a good day, Mandy! :)

Hugs,
Jackie
http://journals.aol.com/siennastarr/Hopefloats/

Anonymous said...

I hope you enjoyed the time out with your mum and your boyfriend. Jeannette xx  http://beta.journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels/

Anonymous said...

How good that you and your mama will be going out for awhile...Me and my daughter use to go somewhere every week and I really miss that now.
love ya,
carlene