Saturday, November 25, 2006

I cant take it anymore,I am going out of my mind!!!!!!!!

Can you say,I am ticked or what?I would normaly say good evening,but,tonight it isnt a good evneing.Its getting pointless,pointless at my work,and I am tottlay about to go talk to the head boss of the storr tommrow and talk Him,I really hate doing that and I dont want to do that and my boss knows well enough,I wouldnt.Because for one reason,I am not the kind of person to stab someone in the back,ok,well,I did one time,when She made a mistake on my hours.I am jsut getting so mad,frustated,angry,that She has me theeses off the wall hours,and I am not getting enough hours as it is.I am working 3 days out of the week,having 3 days off,as I have mentioned before,people underneath me have more hours than I do and they have better hours.That sucks.I am mad.I cant take it anymore.They was like,who you going to bump,since you have more hours than other people,they was like,well,you cant bump this person,because,He does this and that in the moring,no way,come on now.I was working with my other boss before Her,She always had me working in the moring,no matter what and the guy always comming in the evening times.It doesnt matter,if He cuts donuts in the evening time,it doesnt,because,HE has done it before,and I dont care what She is saying that She can depend on my that I cant get my work done at night,that no one else can.Bull.Can you tell I am ticked?Yeah,I am mad and I am not happy.I am tottlay upset,about to cry,tears comming down my face.I know the storr has been cutting hours,but its not fair that I always have to work in the evenings.Dont know if I will say something or not,just know I need to kool off.I am ticked.I know theres all kinds of talk in the moring when I am not there.This boss,let me tell you,I know Shes had it rough,Shes ok,somewhat,but,I am hoping and praying big time,that the other boss will come back to our bakery dapartment.The place is mess,you cant work,its terrible.Nothing gets done.I guess I am just vening off here a little bit.I am stressed,I am mad,I am angrey,I hate it,I hate myself,I dont even want to work anymore,thats how bad it is right now.To be honest,dont even know if prayer would help at this point,because,I havent even been faithful to God as I need to.But it hurts,I hurt,I am upset.The boss doesnt care.I am trying not to cry,but tears just keep comming down my face.She doesnt understand and I dont know why.They think I dont know how to work.I am good at what I do.Things are going to chage.As of tommrow,I dont know what I will do.But I will tell you one thing.I am not going to be happy,She will see it in my face,She saw last week,when I was upset,comming in on Sunday moring,the only day I get to work early.SHe thought boyfriend and I had a tif.But no.Its Her.She doesnt care,She may care to a point,but,about the people in the bakery and that place,She dont.I cant take it anymore.Sometimes,I just dont even want to be around.Tonight is one of theeses nights,as I am sitting here crying.She gives more attention to this other girl,thats ok,She needs attention,but,right now,the way I feel towards Her,is not much.I am not happy,I am not happy at all.But I am done with this.Because,I think I am going to go take a hot shower,cry some more,settle down.If you all have any advice on what I can say to the head boss,not to my manager,because,I cant get no were with Her.Thank you.Have a nice night.Be safe and peaceout.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would go talk to your boss about the situation. You may or may not get the results you want, but at least you would get it off your chest.
God Bless,
Liz
http://journals.aol.com/bethjunebug/Bethjunebug

Anonymous said...

I would go talk to the boss asap. I hope it all works out. Hugs to you.

Anonymous said...

wow...you are so upset...i  would talk to the main boss if i was you! this seems to keep happening to you. you want to be happy and enjoy your job....so you look forward to going to  work everyday! Molly