Thursday, November 9, 2006

Getting ready for the Christmas card list.

Yes,as you can see I am still trying to find the right color,I love so many diffrent colors,but,some are either to bright or to dark.lol.But while I am here,I am getting ready for my Christmas card list,if anyone would like one,you know what to do.lol.email me your addy and I will give you mine.I would also like to know if there is a birthday list out here in J-land?If so,I would like to be apart of it.I am bad at lossing addys in my room.lol.I need to set up a good system.lol.So,if you would like just email me.We can swap.Is anyone still doing that neckless thing?If you all know what I am talking about?That you send one to a diffrent person in the mail,would love to be apart of that to.Well,I better get off of here and get cleaned up.I been lazy today,still in my pjs and its after 2.lol.Hey,I am human,right?lol.Have a great day.Be safe and peaceout.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am doing the christmas card thing. I'll email you with addy.
Cindy