Monday, November 6, 2006

Guess who was hiding there faces?lol.

Whataride.jpg

Hi all,

       Hope everyone is having a good day.Here is a pic uf my family.I probllay wont get to tell you all about it as my boyfrend will be here anytime now tp pick me up.I havent een Him all week.I am happy to see Him.Wonder if you can tell who was hiding there faces?lol.My Mom was there,but She could not have ridden that ride.lol.It was soooo much fun.Back row,my brother n law Bill and my neice Katie,She was just loving every munite of it,seconed row,my nephew Sean sitting with my Sister,front row,guess who?lol.I am siting with my oldest nephew out of all of the Grandkids,Kyle.I didnt even know He was hiding His face till we all saw the pics.lol.they was all calling us scardy cats and He wanted to sit in the front.It was to cute.I couldnt see my Mom riding this ride.lol.I think my neice loves roller coaster rides.I love em,just wont sit by myself.lol.I have lots more to say and tell and share.Bare with me.they called me into work yesterday and I was so tired.I am still a little tired and my ears still hurt,dont know why,its from the plane.I love this pic.Kyle even had His hands over His face.lol.Well,I am going to get off of here and wait for Him.think I will change my color.Have a good day all.Be safe and peaceout.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good picture can't wait to see more of your trip.  Bet you had so much fun.  :) Enjoy the day with your boyfriend.  Molly

Anonymous said...

If that was a rollercoaster ride, or one that goes around or upside down, I wouldn't have ridden it either.  I'd of been waiting outside, like your mom! lol

thanks for sharing, Mandy

Hugs
Jackie

Anonymous said...

Like Jackie if it was a rollercoaster I wouldn't even think of getting on it! Glad you had a great time! Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

looks like a fun time. Happy you had one.